• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: (-) Carr, Monsanto, Ituka, Clark, Miller, Marsh, Keller, Canka / (+) Spillers, Biliew, Cosby

After reading 247 boards I honestly feel like we will be elite next year. Get ready for our best team since 2009. Hot takes. Nothing set in stone, but the tone over there and a few of the insider posts are very positive in our favor.

That's all I have to say about the war in Vietnam

“insider”
I mean, yeah...The ones who have been Correct like 90% of the time and have remained pretty consistent every portal season.

They were wrong about Mitch...But that doesn't mean they haven't nailed a lot of each of the last 3 portal seasons. If Cam, Les, 1996 and a couple others say things, usually the truth lies somewhere in the middle, but it's far more informative than anything we can gather from here.

I don't understand the 247 hate over here. The subscription model isn't ideal but that shouldn't discredit Les, Cam's and a couple others scoops. If you guys are denying they have inside sources then you're just being disingenuous.

I don't understand the 247 hate over here. The subscription model isn't ideal but that shouldn't discredit Les, Cam's and a couple others scoops. If you guys are denying they have inside sources then you're just being disingenuous.
I don’t deny they have inside sources…they are a propaganda machine for the athletic department. Their facts may be correct but their spin on said facts is questionable at best

I mean, yeah...The ones who have been Correct like 90% of the time and have remained pretty consistent every portal season.

They were wrong about Mitch...But that doesn't mean they haven't nailed a lot of each of the last 3 portal seasons. If Cam, Les, 1996 and a couple others say things, usually the truth lies somewhere in the middle, but it's far more informative than anything we can gather from here.

Les is a thin skinned dipshit and Cam a condescending prick.

giphy.gif

I wouldn't give either of them my money. I'd rather burn it

Also a lot of the “insider” info so far has come from an unrelated subscriber Discord

After reading 247 boards I honestly feel like we will be elite next year. Get ready for our best team since 2009. Hot takes. Nothing set in stone, but the tone over there and a few of the insider posts are very positive in our favor.

That's all I have to say about the war in Vietnam
Are we still in good shape with Harry Giles?

They have sources but a lot of times they don’t want to burn those sources so for the vast majority of news that I would actually care about they only break it like 1-2 hours before it becomes public.

They don’t appreciate the people paying. If you question anything then you are talked down to. When I had it I felt like I was paying to get scoops. I’d get one and my sone already knew about it cause it was posted on Twitter. Shit would happen and then they would say they knew that was going to happen but didn’t report it. What the fuck am I paying for? I’ll stick with Essex and possibly pay into Conor.

Back