• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: (-) Carr, Monsanto, Ituka, Clark, Miller, Marsh, Keller, Canka / (+) Spillers, Biliew, Cosby

Hi, im Abramo,
When I've got class early, I fill my Stanley Tumber(C) with Piping hot Sanka(r)! Mmmm so delicious they brought it back from the dead ! !

#chaching

"Good evening, Deacon fans! Robert O'Kelley here. When I get homesick for my native Emerald Isle, I head over to Finnigan's Wake on Trade St for a refreshing pint and some Shepherd's Pie! But don't just take my word for it... Listen to what my leprechaun friend has to say..."

<in walks Muggsy Bogues in a ridiculous costume>

"Joseph Amonett here for the BAC Local 8, Southeast Chapter. That's right, when I'm not stroking the 3 for our beloved Demon Deacons, I can be found hanging out with my friends at the International Union of Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers."

Talk about a guy that fell off the map. He was nasty as a SOPH for PITT. Weird JR year and then goes to Oklahoma and doesn't do much at all. Wonder what the market will be for him as a grad transfer.

Salutations. It is I Nikita Mescheriakov. Do you go to Pit and make mad when they deny you real babka? I too. Use secret writing "nikitamescheriakovbabka2012" on the internet webpage Goldbelly for exceptional trading of veritable Belarusian babka.

Talk about a guy that fell off the map. He was nasty as a SOPH for PITT. Weird JR year and then goes to Oklahoma and doesn't do much at all. Wonder what the market will be for him as a grad transfer.

Doubt that staff will be interested due to past issues.

The link title makes it look like he stole Jeff Capel's car: john-hugley-felony-charges-dropped-pittsburgh-panthers-basketball-power-forward-car-theft-jeff-capel

Back