• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: (-) Carr, Monsanto, Ituka, Clark, Miller, Marsh, Keller, Canka / (+) Spillers, Biliew, Cosby

I’m kinda over all of this and find myself paying less and less attention to a game I watched religiously.

Give up on team building. Find the absolute best player in the portal and pay him whatever it takes. Get publicity. Fill the rest of the team with random high schoolers that just want to say they play for an ACC school.
I'm leaning towards not renewing my season tickets. There's no point in going to watch a team every year when I don't know 75% of the team. Might just make the transition to women's ball and call it a day for the men.

Man, I hope this information is wrong. I agree that it cannot be Cam, he is a huge impact guy.

only a 7 out of 10? probably a nothingburger

No way to sugar coat it. That’s a tough loss. But if we can bring in Kyle to play in a rotation with Spillers and Reid, the front court would still be pretty solid.

We’re gonna look and play a lot different next year on both ends.

Last edited:
well that sucks...a 5th year senior playing in the same system for 3 straight years would have been a rare commodity in today's landscape. Oh well. Time for the next portal guy to come on down.

Back