• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: (-) Carr, Monsanto, Ituka, Clark, Miller, Marsh, Keller, Canka / (+) Spillers, Biliew, Cosby

the rumor is that Zachary did not visit wake so if he is announcing tomorrow it probably ain’t us

the rumor is that Zachary did not visit wake so if he is announcing tomorrow it probably ain’t us

Son of a bitch!

Next your going to tell me the Sallis news was a ruse…cheeky monkeys!

Last edited:
Is Reid confirmed to be back? I saw some posts on here indicating that he was back and WF social media posted a highlight video of him yesterday, but I have seen no real confirmation.

Trilly says to keep an eye on Davin Cosby. Freshman wing at Bama that didn’t play a lot this season. We almost got him in hs but Bama dropped a bag late. Seems worth a shot as a depth piece with potential considering the number of spots we have

Hopefully we hear good news about something/anything today-Tuesday. Today’s weather won’t help with the guys that are in, but whatever - time to seal the deal.

If all goes well, we could be set at the 2-5, pending Sallis coming back. And then point to the rest of the roster and point to the past as we put a full court press on the PG position. I can’t find anyone we are linked to at that spot as of today - but maybe we can entice someone into the portal to be the next Alondes/Tyree with all the other pieces in place.

Thought Zachary would have been a nice fit, but too bad. I wonder which PGs we are talking to!

Thought Zachary would have been a nice fit, but too bad. I wonder which PGs we are talking to!
Zachary is a dick head and he was a dick head to Cam when we played them this season. He is also a very inconsistent player. I am not sure why we would have wanted him. He would not have been a good fit regardless of whether or not he would have been an upgrade in terms of court performance.

Back