• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: (-) Carr, Monsanto, Ituka, Clark, Miller, Marsh, Keller, Canka / (+) Spillers, Biliew, Cosby

They do now! Anything goes!!
Honestly would Pitino even have been reprimanded if he pulled the strippers and cash routine today?

It's kinda like the people who got weed convictions ten years ago. They've got to be looking at all the people legally getting high now and thinking damn I got a raw deal

He has some skill that would have helped, but he always acted like a douche every time he played Wake. That probably wont change now that he is at clemson

Yeah, not sad at all about Zachary. He would have been a rotational piece if Hunt didn’t come back, so not sure where he would fit in if Sallis stays another year. Plus he’s a bitch.

Honestly would Pitino even have been reprimanded if he pulled the strippers and cash routine today?

It's kinda like the people who got weed convictions ten years ago. They've got to be looking at all the people legally getting high now and thinking damn I got a raw deal

The hiring strippers for high schoolers conduct is still pretty messed up, IMO, but Bruce Pearl and John Calipari should feel like they got a raw deal, no doubt.

I thought that was funny when it happened but now that I have a 17 year senior , grown men hiring strippers to entertain high school kids is so fucking gross and just weird AF. What in the world was pitino and his coaches thinking ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought that was funny when it happened but now that I have a 17 year senior , grown men hiring strippers to entertain high school kids is so fucking gross and just weird AF. What in the world was pitino and his coaches thinking ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They were thinking they wouldn’t get in trouble because UL told them to do whatever they wanted to as long as they were winning. Trash ass program of all time.

The Wake hoops glass was basically on probation the entire decade of the 2010’s
(Thanks Well-Man)
Wellman is no longer in favor, did you ever notice that? “Never fight up hill, me boys! Never fight up hill” he said. And then they did and Wellman said “Wow, that was a big mistake.”

Wellman is no longer in favor, did you ever notice that? “Never fight up hill, me boys! Never fight up hill” he said. And then they did and Wellman said “Wow, that was a big mistake.”
It was so much and so interesting, and so vicious and horrible, and so beautiful in so many different ways. Wellman, wow.

Hopefully we hear good news about something/anything today-Tuesday. Today’s weather won’t help with the guys that are in, but whatever - time to seal the deal.

If all goes well, we could be set at the 2-5, pending Sallis coming back. And then point to the rest of the roster and point to the past as we put a full court press on the PG position. I can’t find anyone we are linked to at that spot as of today - but maybe we can entice someone into the portal to be the next Alondes/Tyree with all the other pieces in place.
Here is a Tweet saying we are interested in the North Texas PG who averaged 19.1PPG

In other news I got from Twitter, Villanova visited Carr in his home and Kentucky has shown interest. Boopie has an official visit to Louisville as previously reported. Still nothing on Monsanto but I’ve seen a few people suggest Miami as a landing spot since he’s from Florida - but nothing from the school itself. I haven’t seen any news on any of the other guys including marsh, Keller, Ituka.

Last edited:
Not sure if helpful, but here's the ACC update from the first post:

Current ACC Transfers (destination):
BC
- Jaeden Zackery (Clemson), Prince Aligbe (Seton Hall), Claudell Harris Jr (Miss St), Mason Madsen (Utah), Armani Mighty // Joshua Beadle, Chad Venning
Cal - Devin Askew, Grant Newell, Rodney Brown (VT), ND Okafor, Monty Bowser, Jalen Celestine, Wrenn Robinson // Lee Dort, BJ Omot, DJ Campbell, Joshua Ola-Joseph, Christian Tucker
Clemson - Josh Beadle (BC), Jack Clark, RJ Godfrey // Viktor Lakhin, Jaeden Zackery
Duke - Christian Reeves, Mark Mitchell (Mizzou), Jaylen Blakes, Jaden Schutt, Jeremy Roach (Baylor), Sean Stewart, TJ Power // Maliq Brown
FSU - Primo Spears, De'Ante Green (USF), Cameron Corhen (Pitt), Tom House, Baba Miller, Waka Mbatch, Sola Adebisi, Jalen Warley // Jerry Deng
GT - Amaree Abram, Ebenezer Dowuona (JMU), Tyzhaun Claude, Deebo Coleman, Tafara Gapare (Maryland) // Javian McCollum
Louisville - Curtis Williams (Georgetown), Kaleb Glenn, Dennis Evans, JJ Traynor (DePaul), Danilo Jovanovich, Skyy Clark (UCLA), Mike James, Brandon Huntley-Hatfield (NCSU), Tre White (Illinois), Emmanuel Okorafor, Ty-Laur Johnson, Koron Davis // Terrence Edwards, Jr, James Scott, Reyne Smith, J'Vonne Hadley, Aly Khalifa
Miami - Christian Watson, AJ Casey, Michael Nwoko (Miss St), Bensley Joseph (Providence), Jakai Robinson, Nick Cassano // Lynn Kidd, Brandon Johnson
NCSU - LJ Thomas (Austin Peay), Alex Nunnally, Kam Woods // Brandon Huntley-Hatfield, Dontrez Styles
UNC - James Okonkwo (Akron)
Notre Dame - Alex Wade, Matt Zona (Fordham), Carey Booth (Illinois) // Matt Allocco
Pittsburgh - William Jeffress, Federiko Federiko (Texas Tech) // Cam Corhen, Damian Dunn
SMU - Jefferson Koulibaly (Jax State), Mo Njie, Xavier Foster // Kario Oquendo
Stanford - Kanaan Carlyle (Indiana), Andrej Stojakovic, Max Murrell, Brandon Angel
Syracuse - Benny Williams (UCF), Justin Taylor (JMU), Quadir Copeland, Peter Carey (Siena), Maliq Brown (Duke), Mounir Hima // Eddie Lampkin, Jr, Jyare Davis
UVA - Leon Bond III, Dante Harris
Virginia Tech - Rodney Rice (Maryland), Lynn Kidd (Miami), Sean Pedulla, John Camden, MJ Collins (Vandy), Tyler Nickel (Vandy) // Ben Burnham, Jordan Ivy-Curry, Rodney Brown
Wake Forest - Andrew Carr, Damari Monsanto, Jao Ituka, Aaron Clark (Pepperdine), Kevin Miller, Matthew Marsh, Zach Keller // Tre'Von Spillers

Louisville has been busy (obviously, given the coaching change). BC and Clemson swapped Beadle & Zachery. Duke had 7 in the portal and UNC only 1.

Last edited:
Not sure if helpful, but here's the ACC update from the first post:

Current ACC Transfers (destination):
BC
- Jaeden Zackery (Clemson), Prince Aligbe (Seton Hall), Claudell Harris Jr (Miss St), Mason Madsen (Utah), Armani Mighty // Joshua Beadle, Chad Venning
Cal - Devin Askew, Grant Newell, Rodney Brown (VT), ND Okafor, Monty Bowser, Jalen Celestine, Wrenn Robinson // Lee Dort, BJ Omot, DJ Campbell, Joshua Ola-Joseph, Christian Tucker
Clemson - Josh Beadle (BC), Jack Clark, RJ Godfrey // Viktor Lakhin, Jaeden Zackery
Duke - Christian Reeves, Mark Mitchell (Mizzou), Jaylen Blakes, Jaden Schutt, Jeremy Roach (Baylor), Sean Stewart, TJ Power // Maliq Brown
FSU - Primo Spears, De'Ante Green (USF), Cameron Corhen (Pitt), Tom House, Baba Miller, Waka Mbatch, Sola Adebisi, Jalen Warley // Jerry Deng
GT - Amaree Abram, Ebenezer Dowuona (JMU), Tyzhaun Claude, Deebo Coleman, Tafara Gapare (Maryland) // Javian McCollum
Louisville - Curtis Williams (Georgetown), Kaleb Glenn, Dennis Evans, JJ Traynor (DePaul), Danilo Jovanovich, Skyy Clark (UCLA), Mike James, Brandon Huntley-Hatfield (NCSU), Tre White (Illinois), Emmanuel Okorafor, Ty-Laur Johnson, Koron Davis // Terrence Edwards, Jr, James Scott, Reyne Smith, J'Vonne Hadley, Aly Khalifa
Miami - Christian Watson, AJ Casey, Michael Nwoko (Miss St), Bensley Joseph (Providence), Jakai Robinson, Nick Cassano // Lynn Kidd, Brandon Johnson
NCSU - LJ Thomas (Austin Peay), Alex Nunnally, Kam Woods // Brandon Huntley-Hatfield, Dontrez Styles
UNC - James Okonkwo (Akron)
Notre Dame - Alex Wade, Matt Zona (Fordham), Carey Booth (Illinois) // Matt Allocco
Pittsburgh - William Jeffress, Federiko Federiko (Texas Tech) // Cam Corhen, Damian Dunn
SMU - Jefferson Koulibaly (Jax State), Mo Njie, Xavier Foster // Kario Oquendo
Stanford - Kanaan Carlyle (Indiana), Andrej Stojakovic, Max Murrell, Brandon Angel
Syracuse - Benny Williams (UCF), Justin Taylor (JMU), Quadir Copeland, Peter Carey (Siena), Maliq Brown (Duke), Mounir Hima // Eddie Lampkin, Jr, Jyare Davis
UVA - Leon Bond III, Dante Harris
Virginia Tech - Rodney Rice (Maryland), Lynn Kidd (Miami), Sean Pedulla, John Camden, MJ Collins (Vandy), Tyler Nickel (Vandy) // Ben Burnham, Jordan Ivy-Curry, Rodney Brown
Wake Forest - Andrew Carr, Damari Monsanto, Jao Ituka, Aaron Clark (Pepperdine), Kevin Miller, Matthew Marsh, Zach Keller // Tre'Von Spillers

Louisville has been busy (obviously, given the coaching change)... BC and Clemson swapped Beadle & Zachery. Duke had 7 in the portal and UNC only 1.
Didn't Seth Trimble enter as well, or was that just a rumor?

Back