• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: +Spillers/Biliew/Cosby/Johnson/Abass

If Sallis goes pro, we'll have a giant bag of money and a starring role available. Somebody good will take it, whether they're uncommitted as they explore the draft or currently committed to another program.
Thanks for taking that one for me

If Sallis goes pro, we'll have a giant bag of money and a starring role available. Somebody good will take it, whether they're uncommitted as they explore the draft or currently committed to another program.

what players fit that criteria that will available in a few weeks?

So I guess we need another big and a wing scorer

So I guess we need another big and a wing scorer
Maybe a wing scorer. Not big. Unless you were being sarcastic. It's been a long time since we've had so many guys 6'6-7'. I'm probably missing someone but Juke, Spillers, Omaha, Reid, Abass, Marion. I don't see where there would be any legit minutes left at the 4 or 5. Baba would've been icing on the cake because he can play the 3, 4 or 5, but we didn't need him. We'd take him and probably really want(ed) him because he's talented, but our roster isn't going to suffer without him.

2 more guards. A PG and a CG is what we need to wrap things up.

Unless you are sure the 6’6-8 players will be playing a lot of time at PF and not SF, sure. Most of them are listed around 200 lbs. only 2 big guys on roster. I am not sold that we are done there.

Unless you are sure the 6’6-8 players will be playing a lot of time at PF and not SF, sure. Most of them are listed around 200 lbs. only 2 big guys on roster. I am not sold that we are done there.
Looking at their profiles/highlights/stats, spillers, Omaha, and Abass are all inside players to go with Reid. They may play the 3 if we go big, but none of them are wings.

A few weeks ago I thought everyone thought Omaha a Spillers would be playing SF/PF. Similar to MMM. If they are post players, exclusively, then we are set.

PG for sure, but aren’t there 3 left (if Sallis leaves)?

Forbes knows what his goals are. I would think and hope he already has someone willing to replace Sallis pending Sallis decision which looks like he is gone. This should be finalized sooner than later.

Forbes has found The Guy in the portal three straight years. It’s either going to be Sallis or it will be someone else next year that will step up in Sallis’ absence
need OGB or ATS to tell me when in the transfer portal we landed Alondes, Tyree, and Sallis

feels like they weren't post-draft deadline adds

Back