• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU @ Louisville – Sat 10/29 – 3:30 ACCN

BarcaDeac

Reaction score
Pretty bad ACC lineup that day:

Notre Dame @ Cuse
Pitt @ Carolina
GT @ FSU
Miami @ UVA
BC @ UConn

Hoping for an earlier game since I have a concert that night. I'd guess either the ND or Carolina game gets ACCN primetime. Not sure which if any of these is appealing to ABC/ESPN.

I could see ABC/ESPN picking up Notre Dame/Cuse. Even when ND is down they still bring eyeballs.

BC/UConn is on CBS Sport Network at noon

I could see ABC/ESPN picking up Notre Dame/Cuse. Even when ND is down they still bring eyeballs.

BC/UConn is on CBS Sport Network at noon
Good call on both. ABC will definitely take all the ND road games they can get.

Pretty bad ACC lineup that day:

Notre Dame @ Cuse
Pitt @ Carolina
GT @ FSU
Miami @ UVA
BC @ UConn

Hoping for an earlier game since I have a concert that night. I'd guess either the ND or Carolina game gets ACCN primetime. Not sure which if any of these is appealing to ABC/ESPN.

That's a pretty standard lineup for the ACC at this time of year.

Pitt could be 5-2 going into UNC at 6-1.

Nice. I love a 3:30 kick for an away game. It's setting up well to have the UNC/State games at night.

Going to have to set up the dual TVs for Florida-Georgia at the same time to appease my better half.

I'm disproportionately concerned about this Louisville game. Mobile QBs always make me nervous and it just has the feel of a weird game. Hope we just come out hot and go up two scores early.

I'm disproportionately concerned about this Louisville game. Mobile QBs always make me nervous and it just has the feel of a weird game. Hope we just come out hot and go up two scores early.

It's because our defense was absolute garbage in the fourth quarter last year and gave up 20 points (aided by a Hartman INT).

I think it’s very possible this is the toughest game of the rest of the year. Both from a spread perspective but also because Louisville seems like an inconsistent team who can occasionally be lights out, especially offensively.

I'm still a bit #nervous the way Schrader schredded us last year for a million yards and we barely won that one and they were way worse.

I think it’s very possible this is the toughest game of the rest of the year. Both from a spread perspective but also because Louisville seems like an inconsistent team who can occasionally be lights out, especially offensively.
Agreed. With State plummeting the last few weeks and in flux at QB, plus the road game, I think this is the toughest one left. At least we get UNC and Cuse at home.

Agreed. With State plummeting the last few weeks and in flux at QB, plus the road game, I think this is the toughest one left. At least we get UNC and Cuse at home.

Plummeting seems like a strong word for losing on the road to a team that’s on their level and losing an overrated QB. I think State beats VT and it will still be a tough game.

Well they've lost over a touchdown relative to the field in metrics the last two weeks. They were something like 15% to win the FSU game based on the post-game expectancy and their offense was pretty bad the last two weeks period regardless of who was in there.

Going into the FSU game (solely based on the numbers entering - not including the Leary injury), State was going to be roughly -7.5 against us and this morning (again with the Leary injury only factoring in for the game time he's missed, not State moving forward without him) State would be +1.5 and an underdog. That's....plummeting over a short period of time IMO.

Going to have to play really well every game and win out. Can't have another Liberty spasm.
Yeah I mean Wake is more likely overall to end the season 9-3 than 11-1. We have the BC game and then five games where the spread will be single digits (Wake probably favored in all five at this point).

Back