• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU @ Louisville – Sat 10/29 – 3:30 ACCN

Full disclosure I just peed in a sink to make them miss a field goal. Can’t go into it but it worked. But maybe I’m not the best person to judge others fandoms.
Guess you need to keep that going the rest of the game.

Is this the picture that is supposedly an obvious drop? His left hand might be under the ball and keeping it off the ground.

Yeah. He clearly has the ball.

Ineligible receiver on two straight plays.

This just in: Coach in halftime interview says team has to do a better job getting turnovers and scoring touchdowns

Clawson’s so big on scoring before the half and getting the ball to start the 2nd half but it seems like he tightens up before the half and the offense plays poorly to start the 2nd half.

Wow forcing the ball to the same player 70% of the time becomes predictable. Couldn’t have guessed that.

I mean…we come out flat in the second half and go conservative to end the first half. When are we going to address both??

Back