• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU @ Louisville – Sat 10/29 – 3:30 ACCN

If we just kneeled the ball every play of the half, we’d still be in a dogfight. This loss is on 1) Sam, 2) Clawson and 3) Rug
The lack of adaptation to the delayed blitz this quarter was stunning.

I don't think it's out of line to acknowledge that Clawson and Ruggiero have been generally poor today-- you can be an #elite coach without being immune to criticism

Six drives, 3 fumbles 3 interceptions. All in the third quarter. We lead 14-13 at the start of the third and are down 14-47. It’s genuinely hard to believe. Even typing it out feels surreal.

All this after Clawson spat off for 2 weeks about no respect..🤣

When was the last time there was a 35-point differential quarter between two P5 teams?

I feel like this happens to Hartman once a year. Coaches need to recognize it and pull him well before it gets to this point. I know this is also on the OL, but these 3 interceptions are on him.

Apples and oranges. We are down four TDs, UL has the ball and there’s less than two mins before the start of the 4th quarter.

But are you able to recognize how the two might be related?

I wasn’t one of the ones giving up, but you have to understand how many times we’ve seen a connection between how we start and how we finish.

I wasn't on Sam for those first few, but he is seriously the only QB I know of who has complete and utter meltdowns like this for consecutive possessions. 6 fucking turnovers. 6 CONSECUTIVE TURNOVERS. IN ONE FUCKING QUARTER. I doubt that has ever been done before. A group effort for sure with the turnovers with OL not blocking and WR not catching, BUT SIX FUCKING TURNOVERS.

Back