• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Soccer:

Also, they appear to be front row seats just behind and to the right of the goal (if you're facing it). We're going to reprise Ohio State and harass the hell out of the Denver keeper.

It was the Cronin/Tabor crew that was goading him. I sat there during the second half and we had that dude so rattled. Good thing we had plenty of practice from our HS days.

I 'member that fatty OSU keeper getting so distracted. It was wonderful.

I've posted this before but young JuiceCrew took the shit talk to Facebook and messaged Ohio State's Roger Espinosa - who was back and forth with the Wake fans much of the game - after the Deacs won.

His response:

shit dude i didn't know i was that famous... shit i also didnt kno i was in your mine the whole time... well dude i still have one more year of college if i go back or ill see you laters in the pros or u can google me fag...

He did come through on the pros thing.

It was the Cronin/Tabor crew that was goading him. I sat there during the second half and we had that dude so rattled. Good thing we had plenty of practice from our HS days.

Same field as the glorious state championship

Still contend Patrick Ayers could have been a good college player

Also, they appear to be front row seats just behind and to the right of the goal (if you're facing it). We're going to reprise Ohio State and harass the hell out of the Denver keeper.

I think a few of Team Friendship/Emo came out to a little tailgate we had before the WVU (Notre Dame?) game and we went H.A.M. on the goalie who couldn't take goal kicks or punt.

Same field as the glorious state championship

Still contend Patrick Ayers could have been a good college player

NCHSAA STATE 4-A MEN’S SOCCER CHAMPIONSHIPSAS Stadium, Cary
W-SalemMountTabor 0 1 0 0 1—2Raleigh Millbrook 1 0 0 0 0 — 1
38:30 Mill—David Boole.
53:00 Mt Tabor—Patrick Ayers.
102:52 Mt Tabor—Patrick Ayers.

2002? Jesus, y'all are just kids...no, actually I'm just old.

Wake-Denver at 6 PM on the U
UNC-Stanford 8:45 on the U

Friday

I think someone posted earlier that the times they have seen UNC, they haven't been all that impressive. In all honesty, they seem to have gotten better as the season progressed by quite a bit and find a way to squeak out wins. Same goes for Stanford about getting much better as the season went along. That's going to be an interesting game.

As GSTerp pointed out, Denver has a very good MLS prospect in Kortne Ford. He's from Colorado and played in the Rapids Academy. Really stout player.

Off the top of my head, it's going to be a pretty good MLS draft/GenAd/homegrown showcase. Wake: Hayes and Harkes. Denver: Ford (CB) and Reagan Dunk (RB). UNC: Cam Lindley (CDM), Mauricio Pineda (CB/CDM), and Hume twins (which blows my mind). Stanford: Corey Baird (FWD), Foster Langsdorf (FWD), and Tomas Hilliard-Arce (CB).

I was talking about Dunk actually, but Ford is also someone that the Rapids apparently have marked for a likely HG contract. Still, two legit MLS defenders is something to watch out for.

It was also me that hasn't been impressed with UNC. Some of it might be that I think they should be better than they are with guys like Lindley and Pineda. A lot of it is probably that I don't care much for big donkey center forwards, and every time I see them it feels like they're just launching balls at Hume and Bruening.

Any time is a good time to have a chance to whip the Heels yet one more time. Getting there may be the challenge.

Also, Carolina won after that bullshit red card given to the Florida Atlantic player.

that was my freshman year at the Brook

Back