• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU - UNC Line Predictions...

WFdeacon04

Reaction score
Taking on a Holes team that waxed Elon 62-0 earlier today...

Bring on the line predictions...

I'll start with Wake Forest (+12) and that's giving us back a few since we'll be at Groves.

It won't be close to that high. Wake +6.5, maybe even less than that.

Betonline.com has UNC -7.5. That is shockingly low.

Honest question. How valuable is Sagarin at this point in the season?

I have no idea. The teams aren't well-connected yet so it's not as valuable as later in the year, but he's pretty good at pegging teams for the most part.

Still probably says something that the bookies had it at -6 to start with. We probably overreacted about one game, but then again we are Wake Forest so who knows.

It was a confusing opening line, I don't really understand it for a couple of reasons.

UNC has a DOMINANT front seven. We had trouble keeping Liberty out of our backfield for any extended period of time. I'm really hoping I'm wrong but I think this could be a bad one.

Need TD back in the lineup. Matt James was awful last night....Camp, Ragland, and Davis. And pray that Tanner has time to find them! Otherwise, could repeat last season without the 5 turnovers.

Back