• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU vs. Boston College - An Exercise in Masochism

This does not compute. And that guy walks like he plays for Duke.

he has to have some sort of medical condition

How are we going to make this a close game? Manning takes out all the freshman for a 15 minute stretch?

Whether he gets a block or not, Moore just completely changes a shot. I honestly don't understand his lack it PT.

Do they have the mercy rule in college?

deacs are really going to have to dig deep to fuck this up

Reactions: ONW
Cigs is playing out of his ass.

He has a hook.

I'm afraid to get excited about the future of WFU hoops, but that is something to get excited about.

God I hope he can stay away from the weed.

Whether he gets a block or not, Moore just completely changes a shot. I honestly don't understand his lack it PT.

Yep. He's definitely a defensive rim protector. He seems to keep his keep more rather than trying to time a jump and go for the block (cough Ty Walker cough). On offense, well, it's pretty obvious what he can do. Jump hook, athleticism to dunk from several feet away from the rim, and he moves well without the ball - Watson just missed him on a pick and roll for what would have been another impressive slam

Back