• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What are you listening to right now?

That doc name sounds familiar, but I haven't seen it. I'll put it on the list.

Yeah, I was bummed, but slept horribly the night before and was just out of it -- didn't even make it to tip of the Championship game, so not sure I would have lasted.

Have tix to see these guys in a couple of weeks, but we'll see if I make it. Two independent co-headlining sets, but I'm betting we see some crossover like this. Legend Doug McCombs (Tortoise, now tours with Sea & Cake) will be playing bass for Forsyth, who I don't really know apart from the odd youtube like this, but he seems to be well regarded in a couple of scenes and this sounds pretty cool.

Have tix to see these guys in a couple of weeks, but we'll see if I make it. Two independent co-headlining sets, but I'm betting we see some crossover like this. Legend Doug McCombs (Tortoise, now tours with Sea & Cake) will be playing bass for Forsyth, who I don't really know apart from the odd youtube like this, but he seems to be well regarded in a couple of scenes and this sounds pretty cool.

Sweet! GP + Chris Forsyth put out an EP in 2020 that was in heavy rotation for me last year - called "Peoples Motel Band"

Sweet! GP + Chris Forsyth put out an EP in 2020 that was in heavy rotation for me last year - called "Peoples Motel Band"
I think I even have that cd somewhere when I was going on ordering sprees in the pandemic, but I don't think I've put it on.

Garcia peoples kick ass live.

new metallica album is good for 2023 metallica. it's too long and not a classic of course, but a whole lot better than load, reload and st anger. otherwise known as the holy trinity of shit.

Phish off to an excellent start! The rest of spring and summer tour should be awesome based on this weekend!

Climate Pledge arena was great - my first time in a modern / newly renovated arena.

Sat behind the stage for night two which was an awesome experience.

c6307607bb42c0d7b214f1295f089e9b.jpg

Last edited:
Back