• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What are you listening to right now?

Can we talk about Nothing having a song called Bernie Sanders that has nothing to do with politics, but me discovering Nothing because of that song and loving them. Does that make me a mark - did they do that for me?

Dude they rock. Awesome live, too.

Anyone ever listen to this compilation concept album from 2001? Some really great bands on this rather obscure collection. Think this is my favorite GBV song, and Grandaddy's contribution is excellent.

I am ripping a whole lot of cloud nothings after finally (10 years of having been sick every time I had tickets) seeing them and riding high from it. Worth every bit of the 10 years because they are fuckin amazing live. Microwave and Menzingers were as always top notch, too.

Last edited:
I was supposed to see them at xpn but it got rained out, so I copped 9:30 tickets.

Winston folks need to jump on that SECCA show!

Back