• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What Are Your Valentine's Day Plans and Gifts?

Whatever you do, if you HAVE to use a condom STAY THE FUCK AWAY from Trojan Fire and Ice.

Got the wife some diamond earrings which are bigger than the ones her friend just got but they look smaller because of my wife's large earlobes. She did not think it was funny when I mentioned that fact to her. Her gift to me was someone to paint our house. Have to give props to the his and hers KY lube...it makes the 3 minutes of hurried, quiet, don't wake the kids lovin' much more intense for her which increases the chances that I get some more action next month. DSD, two words- tubal ligation.

Got the wife some diamond earrings which are bigger than the ones her friend just got but they look smaller because of my wife's large earlobes. She did not think it was funny when I mentioned that fact to her. Her gift to me was someone to paint our house. Have to give props to the his and hers KY lube...it makes the 3 minutes of hurried, quiet, don't wake the kids lovin' much more intense for her which increases the chances that I get some more action next month. DSD, two words- tubal ligation.

this makes me sad. I'm never having kids. I'll be right back, i'm going to sit on a microwave.

A couple suggestions for the procrastinaters:

97lkpg.jpg

2z4e5qb.jpg
[/IMG]

Btw, pet peeve. Attractive girls whining about not having a Valentine.

Well maybe if you weren't a snotty bitch or a complete psycho, you'd have a boyfriend. But please, continue to moan about your sadness you didn't get flowers today.

Back