• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What cupcake will Wellman replace Vanderbilt with?

I'm sure the Lewisville Titans could work something out.

Wake can't schedule OOC games against powerhouses like Vandy and expect to regain historical competitiveness.

I wouldn't be shocked to see the Presbyterian Blue Hose back in BB&T Field in 2015.

didnt we recently think wofford was a basketball cupcake and they beat us?

2014 has us playing NIU (9-13) Army (9-20) at ULM (8-30) and at ND (11-8). 2015 has us vs Army (home) and Indiana (site to be determined) leaving two spots to fill. I'm thinking Big South for the home game and a florida or texas team (Sun Belt,AAC or C-USA). Just a guess, I'd say Fla Atlantic and Prezbo again.

2014 has us playing NIU (9-13) Army (9-20) at ULM (8-30) and at ND (11-8). 2015 has us vs Army (home) and Indiana (site to be determined) leaving two spots to fill. I'm thinking Big South for the home game and a florida or texas team (Sun Belt,AAC or C-USA). Just a guess, I'd say Fla Atlantic and Prezbo again.

Texas state would be an easy win. Rice has always interested me simply because of size and academics. Could see them having a series saying replacing Vandy with another small private academically elite school. Already have a series for 2017 and 2018, could extend that 2 more years to 2014 and 2015.

when did delaware in 2016 get announced?

Is the ULM a two year series? They don't show up on our 2014 future schedule on our webpage. Indiana doesn't show up in 2015 as well. May not have been updated in awhile.

Is the ULM a two year series? They don't show up on our 2014 future schedule on our webpage. Indiana doesn't show up in 2015 as well. May not have been updated in awhile.

Wake's going to ULM next year. Also drop the NIU game and schedule an FCS team...every single school should play an FCS team.

Wake's going to ULM next year. Also drop the NIU game and schedule an FCS team...every single school should play an FCS team.

Did we do a 2 for 1 with NIU from 2001-2002 that is just now getting finished?

I'm sure we discussed the Delaware game because its the battle for bragging rights in the VaDeac house. I am... nervous.

Did we do a 2 for 1 with NIU from 2001-2002 that is just now getting finished?

I can't even remember. I know we lost to them up there on the road on Thursday night in Wisnoski's first game because we went for two in OT when he had already missed an XP. Might have been Grobe's first game even? And then I think that was the rescheduled game on 9/11 as well. My dates may be off totally though. It's definitely related to that earlier series though

Back