• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What do we know about Richmond ?

They usually have some ridiculously short guy on their team that can run circles around the rest of our guys.

Dave Byrd aka Lil Dickey - popular white rapper on Snoop Dogg's record label - is an alum

I know that Richmond has had more post-season success in the past 5 years than Wake Forest has.

Think Dan's just a tad bit excited to finally have something good to write about. Can't really blame him.

Think Dan's just a tad bit excited to finally have something good to write about. Can't really blame him.

While Dan may have flirted strongly with some ambitious hyperbole, BC certainly seems to have the physical and athletic gifts one would want in a big guard and his court vision is very, very good. As he gains experience and more confidence, the sky may very well be the limit for Bryant. Obviously he will need to continue to work on his shooting (who doesn't really?) and hopefully become a bit less streaky as I think that was one of the scouting knocks on him.

I loved his game judging from the mix-tapes and video highlights and can't wait to see he and Childress working together next year interchangeably at guard. And if BC can keep playing close to the level he demonstrated, it will certainly make them that much more dangerous when CMM returns, hopefully in time for pre-exam Dec.

Completely agree. Honestly I think there's a good chance Dan is right, but piling expectations on the kid is probably not a great idea after his 2nd collegiate game.

He certainly looks a lot like a young CMM with better court vision and legit range. If he's a 4 year player that is a seriously high ceiling. There's a big difference between excusing mediocre players as "4 year guys to build around" and having guys like a Marcus Paige that are in the upper echelon of talent but don't leave early.

Yeah. Crawford and Collins look like really good four year guys.

I don't see Childress getting much run next season. Seems like Crawford, Wilbekin, Woods, and maybe Crab will be holding down the guard rotation.

Yeah. Crawford and Collins look like really good four year guys.

I don't see Childress getting much run next season. Seems like Crawford, Wilbekin, Woods, and maybe Crab will be holding down the guard rotation.

No way one of our 4 best forward recruits in the last 20 years stays for 4 years.

Back