• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What Do You Do When Your SO is Away?

CantStandYa

Reaction score
The wife is away on business for three days. I immediately took the opportunity to play an obscene amount of PS4 without showering. I blew out one of my speakers because I had the volume up too high on the stereo. Then I went to Little Caesars and got the most deliciously disgusting stuffed crust pizza I've ever eaten. Oh, and I took a nap in the back yard.

What else should I add to the list?

The wife is away on business for three days. I immediately took the opportunity to play an obscene amount of PS4 without showering. I blew out one of my speakers because I had the volume up too high on the stereo. Then I went to Little Caesars and got the most deliciously disgusting stuffed crust pizza I've ever eaten. Oh, and I took a nap in the back yard.

What else should I add to the list?

haha, my buddy calls it "Pizza Time"

enjoy doing all that now before you have kids. when my spouse leaves for a few days it's like the End Times. We do eat a lot of junk food and play a lot of video games though. but a nap? listen to music? bwahahaha.

enjoy doing all that now before you have kids. when my spouse leaves for a few days it's like the End Times. We do eat a lot of junk food and play a lot of video games though. but a nap? listen to music? bwahahaha.

yeah, the OP question should be "LTR/married/parent dudes, what do you do when you're left home alone for a few days?"

pb_hero.jpg

20111126-cat-cleaning-tongue-IMG-7376.jpg

dog-tongue.jpg

Normally I do some token cleaning that looks good on the surface but requires no real effort. Other than that: fap, day drink, play video games, eat junk food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't you dwarves have single male dwarf friends you can hang out with ?

Yah when you guys whack off do you ever wonder if there was maybe a Nobel prize winner in there that you just wasted

Yeah, there's a long line of Nobel Prize winners in my lineage.

Back