• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What Do You Do When Your SO is Away?

I shit and piss on the living room floor and maintain eye contact with my dog while I do to assert dominance. When the girlfriend comes home and sees how well the dog listens to me she can't figure out how I do it. Without the constraints of having someone else in the house to make sure I use the bathroom in the toilet there's just no reason to.

I can pretty much do what I want when my wife and kids are around. But when they are gone, the acoustic drums get a lot of action and the electric kit gets none. And lots of 70s hard rock gets full volume treatment throughout the the house in between drumming binges.

Yes, this is good.

What's missing from this thread are posts from women posters telling what they do.

Oh, my bad, they use the time when their gross SO isn't there to make the place livable, doing charity work and trying to help their single friends muddle through their lives. They are perfect ladies when we're gone.

The chicks around here crank it just as much as the dudes. Don't let their silence fool you.

...I just got the most random rep from a post on this thread. Someone's digging deep in the archives.

...I just got the most random rep from a post on this thread. Someone's digging deep in the archives.

thanks, rkarl

I did as well.

giphy.gif

Back