• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"What Happened to Darius Miles" - very cool Players Tribune essay

You don’t think the new NBA discourages inviting rookies to week long parties?

I think they do. I think they probably did then as well. Just curious which change he’s talking about.

The subway goes to Milton?

We moved back to Brooklyn. Too many ticks upstate.

I did like the article. My favorite line was from Derek Strong. "Don't you be shooting me with no water." Water guns in an NBA locker room. Almost unimaginable.

How can you talk about his role in the Perfect Score and not mention Van Wilder?

I think they do. I think they probably did then as well. Just curious which change he’s talking about.

Proabably the change that the NBA now actively manages the actions and images of rookies, which clearly they didn’t when Darius was a rookie. Hence the jet ski incident.

Proabably the change that the NBA now actively manages the actions and images of rookies, which clearly they didn’t when Darius was a rookie. Hence the jet ski incident.

How do they do that?

Great read, thanks.

Shawn Kemp telling Miles if you keep dunking hard on them eventually they just wave at you was classic.

Back