• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

what if Alabama, Oregon, and FL STATE run the table......

socaldeac

Reaction score
Alabama and Oregon play in the Championship and Fla State fanbase screams about leaving the ACC?

I would like to see an 8 team playoff.

It could come down to if OR plays any close games.....and would show how weak not having a championship tourney is.

Oregon running the table would be more surprising than Ohio State running the table. There's a legitimate chance all 4 teams do it, though.

It's very possible you've got undefeated Bama, Oregon, FSU, and Ohio St. Now that would make for a nice little 4 team playoff.

I would like to see F$U and Oregon in the big game.

Bamas D couldn't stop TXAM so I'd imagine more of the same against the likes of Oregon.

Bamas D couldn't stop TXAM so I'd imagine more of the same against the likes of Oregon.

That's true. And if its one think Saban is terrible at, its getting his defense to improve over the course of the season. Also, the 6 weeks he has to prepare for a natty title game has never helped him in the past either

GTFO with that shit.

Guaranteed Bama, Oregon, FSU, and OSU are all undefeated this year.

And guaranteed next year we'll have two undefeated teams and no other team will have fewer than 3 losses.

BCS rankings are in.

Bama
F$U
Oregon
O$U
Mizzou

Wow

Alabama and Oregon play in the Championship and Fla State fanbase screams about leaving the ACC?

I would like to see an 8 team playoff.

The format is changing next year, in case you weren't aware.

Apparently UO and FSU are essentially tied. Oregon has way more opportunities to improve their profile than FSU does

Last edited:
Playoff would've had the potential to be spectacular this year. Alabama-Baylor and FSU-Oregon semifinals? Yes please. Oh well, next year will be fun.

Your point remains, but still a lot of season left and a lot of hoops for the undefeateds to jump through

Every year we do this and RARELY are there more than 2 undefeated teams, let alone more than 1. The best 2 teams will finish undefeated and will play in the title.

Yeah, even later than this last year everyone assumed ND, K-State, Oregon and 'Bama were gonna run the table. And if anyone was gonna lose, it was gonna be Notre Dame ... who didn't lose in the regular season.

You never know

Nein. We can't have FSU, Bama or Oregon lose this year. If tO$U gets into the title game I will kill myself.

It would be pretty amusing for OSU to go 12-0 in consecutive years and never play for a title

I'd rather OSU make it to the title game and get destroyed by one of the other three than go undefeated, not get in the title game, and have their fans talk about how they were actually the best team in 2012 and 2013.

FSU could easily end up with 3 top 10 BCS wins. Virginia Tech is already 14 and plays @ Miami, so that will be interesting. Oregon will probably end up with 1.

Back