• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

what if Alabama, Oregon, and FL STATE run the table......

Wait VPI is 14th in the BCS? I don't even think they're top 25 in the country. They have a really good defense, but their offense is horrible.

Logan Thomas has played like a different player since the GT Thursday night game

And Logan Thomas has a bad OL and no WRs and RBs to write home about. He's everything on that lousy offense. But the D is really good. Best D Foster has had in a while.

I'm betting Oregon will get tripped up one of the next two weeks. Oregon and FSU really have pretty similar schedules depending on how you feel about Stanford/UCLA/Wash v. Clemson/Miami/Florida.

If you cherrypick the best games, maybe. But FSU has three games left against teams (including ourselves) that are way worse than anyone Oregon has left

I may be one of the few Noles who if we go undefeated would actually not take it too hard. Just wish it guaranteed that we played tOSU in a BCS Bowl where we could embarrass them and Urban. Granted they would surely end up in Rose Bowl. At any rate, I honestly thought all along that next year was our year all along with everyone returning.

In that case hopefully the Rose Bowl would take FSU over a two-loss Pac-12 team.

But not holding my breath on that one

Back