• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What if Scotch Was Bz's Preferred Drink?

to answer the question in the OP, we would still suck

Do you think he was named captain on the bus ride up to B'Burg? NOPE We have to get this effort out of Travis night in, night out and we all know it. Hopefully Travis has finally figured it out!! He is responsible for the legacy he leaves at Wake and if he does what he is capable of doing the rest of the season, he will be long remembered as a great player!!

time to lay off the greenies buddy....either that or wait until you get to high school before you post again.

What happened to the original thread title? I was ready to start a parody thread "What if McKie Had the Team Calzone?" Seriously, if he had the calzone at the start of the season would we see this effort out of him night in and night out? It’s just one more question I have about Bz’s decision making. #CalzoneIn #BeefStroganoffOut

Skip was a Guinness man. The only time I saw Jeffery at the OVT he was sitting alone in a corner booth sniffing at a bowl of soup.

Bz's 5 favorite adult beverages:

20110825bjwinecooler-post.jpg

1_123125_2152319_2180454_2204595_081126_drink_zima.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

Redds-Apple-Ale.png

miller64_bottles.jpg

0008520000009_500X500.jpg

Only buys the minibar size wine bottles so things don't get out of hand.

When Bz orders a drink at an outdoor bar at the beach, does he go with a frozen/umbrella drink or a 7 ounce Coronita? I say Coronita because the bartender might put too much liquor in his drink.

Did people see him drinking in the Bahamas? I thought most of the reports are that he went straight to bed after all the evening events.

Back