• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What is the biggest game Chris Paul has won?

Goolsbyrules

Reaction score
My son asked me this question after watching sports center this morning, I didn't really have an answer.

Ouch. Fair question. I mean Olympics were big but pretty much a fait accompli...

He won a close one against me and Taron's team back in 2004 on the Collins Court.

He really shit the bed last night in the final seconds

That said, every team in the NBA would take him in a heartbeat

Was thinking about this last night. He really needs to break through in this series to make a major step in his career, and last night was disastrous in that regard.

Didn't he win an aau national championship?

I'd put the win over #1 Carowhina over the triple OT game.

Clippers were also fucked over by the refs last night in the final seconds. There was no contact on that Westbrook foul

Pretty sure OKC is content with their current PG. CP3 could take Reggie Jackson's role, though.

HAHA. LOL, no. If they could afford it, OKC would move Westbrook to SG and start CP at PG in a heartbeat.

Back