• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What is the biggest game Chris Paul has won?

rip+out+heart+from+chest.gif

Danny Green sucks at everything on offense besides running around and catching and shooting. They didn't give him looks. I wouldn't call that wilting, I'd call it being neutralized.

1-7 in 41 minutes in Game 6. 3 points in 41 minutes.

And Tony Parker was 6-23 in the same game.

you're making my point for me.

it had to even out after his ridiculous run the first 5 games. he had an unseen % behind the line in the finals through 5 games.

1-7 in 41 minutes in Game 6. 3 points in 41 minutes.

And Tony Parker was 6-23 in the same game.

And one of the baller-est three pointers in Finals history ever, over an out-stretched Nike mutant 9 inches taller than him.

Green was 25-38 from behind the line through game 5 and had broken the finals record. it evens out, because sports.

Just to reiterate how #Donk this thread is:

The Clippers are outscoring the Thunder by 14.8 points per 100 possessions w/ Chris on the floor in this series

When Chris sits the Clippers are being outscored by 38.4 points per 100 possessions.

Even if you take out Game 1 those numbers are +8 and -24.

This. It cannot be overstated enough how much better CP3 makes his teams. The guy has an insane career asst/turnover ratio (it has to be top 5 all time, if not the top 2-3. I assume Muggsy is still tops). He especially makes the big men around him better by getting them so many easy garbage points. He's not Durant or Lebron or Kobe, but it's not because he isn't as good as those guys are at their positions. He's a true PG. He can kill you individually sometimes like those guys do, but he relies more on raising the level of play in his teammates much more than those guys do. He's more a shot creator for others than he is for himself.

You can spew all that worthless shit until your heart's content...but you've just finished making about a half a dozen lengthy posts about minute interpretations of 4 or 5 judgement calls by officials that occurred within about a 20-second period of one game.

You need to get your focus off responding to my posts with lazy, ad hominem, generational attacks and consider the use of reason & logic instead....because when you think about what you have been posting on this thread all day, your own posts support exactly what I've said. And what I said had nothing whatsoever to do with "hoodlums with tattoos". Stick to the facts and what was actually posted. In other words, get your head out of your ass and deal with the realities of the situation. Your constant bitching about me...in such a vapid manner... has become extremely tiresome and is totally unrelated to the subject at hand.

I mean your idol is a racist, it's not a stretch to think you might be one as well. "Fuck em, Fuck em all, the only fucking thing they know how to do is grow bananas." Said Bob Knight about Puerto Ricans.

You are BDZ's definition of #DENSE come to life. Who needs box scores when we have subjective, terrible memories to recite feelings and whimsies!

Once again, Irish getting extra butthurt when the spear gets near his ox. What you characterize as "subjective, terrible memories...feelings and whimsies..." the official scorer refers to as "The Final Score."

Paul had some very nice statistics in another losing effort last night. That is something, for certain, but it is not what matters.

Back