• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What Is/Was Your Major At Wake?

Computer Science major, English minor.

this

and this

and while we're mentioning minors, i was a soc minor.

yup. i actually did have a double minor -- statistics and global trade and commerce, the latter of which i don't even list on my resume anymore.

Religion/History double major bitchess!!!!!

+1. I was one class away from a chem minor but didn't want to bother with even 1 more chem class. Now that my career has gone the way it has, I am doubly thankful I never bothered.

Computer Science Major
Econ Minor

Was either 1.5 or 2 hrs away from getting a double major with Econ. In retrospect it wouldn't have made any difference at all.

Econ. Was an Econ / History double major until the end of my junior year but settled for minors in history and global trade & commerce. The later one was an accident. Didn't even know it existed until my advisor told me I had already finished all the requirements for it except one.

i started as math econ and dropped it, i couldn't deal with that calculus mess

Math Econ seemed pretty interesting but I think you're better off just majoring in Math and/or Finance

Not that I recall. He brought his Old English Sheepdog named Dog to class when I was at Wake. He also did summer field studies on Saba & Roatan Island.

Hmm. Still not sure. The guy I'm thinking of had a daughter who was one of the WFU representatives in the Playboy girls of the ACC spread.

Hmm. Still not sure. The guy I'm thinking of had a daughter who was one of the WFU representatives in the Playboy girls of the ACC spread.

Dr Woodall. During our summer field schools as we bathed in the river, we referred to him as a Sasquatch.

Back