• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What Is/Was Your Major At Wake?

we have by far the best baseball posters. i think cheese was ecn/history as well.

That doesn't surprise me.

Econ : Finance :: Baseball : Basketball/Football

(#trollsohard)

who was that dingbat on the scout board that always claimed that history was the hardest major at wake? wasn't he a buzz apologist as well?

Does this mean I have to study up on football and basketball now? Because I really don't want to.

History Major
Philosophy Minor
Certificate in Spanish Interpreting (anyone else do this with Olga? So hard, but so awesome)

I was one class away from the Spanish minor, but had no desire to take any more freaking Spain-centric literature. I think the interpreting has been much more useful, anyway.

History Major
Philosophy Minor
Certificate in Spanish Interpreting (anyone else do this with Olga? So hard, but so awesome)

I was one class away from the Spanish minor, but had no desire to take any more freaking Spain-centric literature. I think the interpreting has been much more useful, anyway.

My wife did

She was a Spanish/German double major

Back