• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What is your favorite real life mystery?

because it was mentioned
2r71shv.jpg

The wife was watching West Side Story the other night and was explaining to me the bits and pieces she knew about the Natalie Wood drowning. Piqued my curiosity, so I started reading up on it - definitely a crazy situation that I knew literally nothing about until 72 hours ago.

The wife was watching West Side Story the other night and was explaining to me the bits and pieces she knew about the Natalie Wood drowning. Piqued my curiosity, so I started reading up on it - definitely a crazy situation that I knew literally nothing about until 72 hours ago.

That's too bad. You missed out on the great joke of the day: What kind of wood doesn't float ? Natalie Wood ! Get it ? Natalie Wood !

Tell that one to our wife.

Anybody who wants to waste a spectacular amount of time over the course of several years, should start visiting reddit.com/r/unresolvedmysteries

Back