• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What is your favorite type of weather?

I don't know if it is weather, but if it is, when a volcano erupts is not weather I like either.

Whether it is weather or not, the most important thing is whether you like it or don't. In this case, you don't, and that's the most important.

The cool part about the weather here is that in February you can swim in the ocean in the morning. Then have lunch, drive an hour and snow ski in the afternoon.

You could swim. But it wouldn't be enjoyable.

The cool part about the weather here is that in February you can swim in the ocean in the morning. Then have lunch, drive an hour and snow ski in the afternoon.

SoCal has hands down the best weather in country in my opinion. Even when it is hot it's dry. Throw into that you have the best beaches plus a short trip to some epic skiing. The only knock is that the water stays cold, but I will take that trade for chest high surf. East coast beaches don't compare to west coast beaches.

Yeah, if you gotta wear a wetsuit for almost the whole year then that definitely knocks off a few points.

SoCal has hands down the best weather in country in my opinion. Even when it is hot it's dry. Throw into that you have the best beaches plus a short trip to some epic skiing. The only knock is that the water stays cold, but I will take that trade for chest high surf. East coast beaches don't compare to west coast beaches.

As a non-surfer, I would take a Outer Banks beach over a Socal beach any day.

If you use the word "soupy" to describe the weather, I'm not going outside.

Don't forget the smog. Nothing worse than spending a few hours outside and feeling like you've smoked a carton of cigarettes the rest of the day.

Don't forget the smog. Nothing worse than spending a few hours outside and feeling like you've smoked a carton of cigarettes the rest of the day.

LA has really cleaned itself up lately, the smog is not that bad. If you are in the HB area it is a complete non factor.

This is not a thing that happens

A tsunami is not weather, but if it rains a whole lot and is windy and makes crazy waves, those can be almost like a tsunami but just not as big and that is weather. Makes ya think.

A lot of people think that earthquakes are weather but they are not actually.

Back