• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What is your favorite type of weather?

One thing that is good about fogs are that that you can say that it's "froggy" and make a joke.

I think early morning is good weather too

Ducks do fly to nice weather when it gets too cold, I think that's what he meant

I have found that people are often surprised to learn that ducks are actually classified as mammals. They are birds, but mammals too, like how dolphins are both fish and mammals.

Fog sucks when it comes with an ice cold pacific wind and makes the temperature feel like 40 degrees in July.

But also, sometimes fog is nice!

Yes. And it is those times I'm talking about. Although we wouldn't appreciate them without the bad ones, like cookout said, so I like those too. Fog are pretty great.

Fog are underrated. We even have special car headlights just for fogs but still we don't think of them sometimes when we think about our favorite weather.

Northern Lights are not weather though they are just magnets.

Back