• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What ive heard...........................

childressfor3

Reaction score
All I can pass along is what ive heard from a parent of a player. Told you guys last night that it was going to happen. Anyway he said that he was told that everyone will be let go except Rusty and Randolph and that Roundtree, Jones and Washington will be asked or told that they should probably play elsewhere. Players will be told later today in a team meeting. Just passing it a long.

All I can pass along is what ive heard from a parent of a player. Told you guys last night that it was going to happen. Anyway he said that he was told that everyone will be let go except Rusty and Randolph and that Roundtree, Jones and Washington will be asked or told that they should probably play elsewhere. Players will be told later today in a team meeting. Just passing it a long.

If the players haven't been told yet, how does the parent of a player know?

That's what I figured they'd do. One will probably be on the coaching staff, the other in the AD. I don't like the player thing but...it is what it is I guess. More and more the face of professional college sports.

What would we do with Rusty and Randolph?

I fully expect Randolph to remain with the AD in some capacity. He has skills that would definitely be beneficial on the fundraising side.

I will be shocked if Rusty sticks around. Maybe short term, but I don't expect him to have any role with the new coaching staff.

Does McClinton's Dad care that you start threads any time you get #scoop from him?

We've already discussed the worst case scenario of hiring a ring-kisser like Turner who would keep Rusty and Randolph on staff...

Gotta keep the good ole boys network nice and tight.

Sorry, I don't believe you for a second.

If the players haven't been told yet, how does the parent of a player know?

Yeah, that doesn't add up.

Also, why would the AD tell players to transfer? That seems like it'd be a head coaching decision.

Does McClinton's Dad care that you start threads any time you get #scoop from him?

Lol, no he doesn't care. Lets be honest we ALL know what was going to happen here. Just trying to give us all a little inside info.

Yeah, that doesn't add up.

Also, why would the AD tell players to transfer? That seems like it'd be a head coaching decision.

Maybe Wellman knows only an idiot would walk into a situation with no talent and no scholarships?

Please reconcile the bolded. Thanks in advance.

Back