• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What magazines do you subscribe to?

GreenDeac

Reaction score
Maybe include age too as that might be interesting.

I currently subscribe to:

Fast Company (great magazine)
INC (got it free w/ fast company subscription)
ESPN (free for years, don't know how I keep getting it)

I'm 23. I enjoy the idea of getting a magazine every month and there's a few more I've considered subscribing to. When I buy a tablet (iPad) in the near future I might check out some digital magazines to see how I like those. I don't want to lose the layout of the magazine but it might be nice to be able to read on a tablet.

I'm 26.

Pay For
Runner's World.

Receive Free
Sports Illustrated
Readers Digest
Ladies' Home Journal
Smithsonian
Garden & Gun (free w/ Groupon bucks)

Newsweek and Foreign Affairs. The quality of Newsweek has gone way down since the new editor took over, but I will probably stay subscribed because they have some good contributors (Fareed Zakaria, Niall Ferguson, Ahmed Rashid).

Money
Dive Training
Scuba
Wreck Diving Magazine
Alert Diver
National Geographic
Family Handyman
Kiplingers

Washingtonian
Food & Wine
Bon Appetit
USWeekly

Since I usually end up buying Esquire and GQ every month, I should probs go ahead and subscribe to them as well. Same for Watch Time, though not necessarily every month.

33 y/o

Last edited:
Smithsonian
Nat Geo
EW
Running Times
Runner's World
SI
ESPN
Golf Week
Golf (freebie from SI)

Solid collection for the porcelain library.

The Atlantic, New Yorker, both for free.

41 years old

I also buy the Esquire fashion guides so I know how to look cool.

We had frequent flyer miles with continental that weren't enough to use for anything except free magazines.

US Weekly
Glamour
Vogue
GQ

I was surprised at how good GQ is. Great articles.

Old lineup, now cancelled:

Redbook
Rolling Stone
Sports Illustrated
Economist

it really took until rubbins to get a mention of the economist? and even then he cancelled his subscription?

no wonder you morans are so uninformed.

none for real, although I think I'm getting PopSci for free right now (but haven't read any)

The Atlantic, New Yorker, both for free.

41 years old

I also buy the Esquire fashion guides so I know how to look cool.

how? i'd do that.

it really took until rubbins to get a mention of the economist? and even then he cancelled his subscription?

no wonder you morans are so uninformed.

That shit was boring dude. I get all that info from here or my barber.

King
Kathoeys Monthly
Black Tail
Better Homes and Gardens
Watersports Weekly
Essence
Tiny Twinks Illustrated
Spin
Underoos Trends
S/Him
Rolling Stone

Wired (gone down hill IMO but I've had a gift subscription for what seems like a decade)
GQ
Esquire (both of these you can subscribe to for like 5 bucks a year. Hard to say no)

Was a long term ESPN subscriber but I gave it to my brother

I also subscribe to my local newspaper (Washington Post) which is probably rare for most 23 year olds

Back