• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What OGB Posters Look Like In Your Head

Say Hey

chrispratt.jpg

Couldn't find it on the reveal yourself thread, but the beer glasses pic of awakeandready is how I always picture her posts, no matter the subject. Chat thread? beer goggles. Work? beer goggles. Baby talk and nursing? Beer goggles. Posting a picture of Andy Dwyer? Sees SeyHey through beer goggles. No. matter. what.

Thanks to Bears N Deacs, this is the one:

Just a normal day for me

goggles.jpg

Last edited:
So in this example, Bongs is McConaughey, right? Rubbins did a nice job of marrying up.

Is AWAR's name Katie? She looks like a Katie in that picture. Not any Katie I know, but just a picture of generic Katie.

Couldn't find it on the reveal yourself thread, but the beer glasses pic of awakeandready is how I always picture her posts, no matter the subject. Chat thread? beer goggles. Work? beer goggles. Baby talk and nursing? Beer goggles. Posting a picture of Andy Dwyer? Sees SeyHey through beer goggles. No. matter. what.

Thanks to Bears N Deacs, this is the one:

I just want to know why the toilet paper is there?

I just want to know why the toilet paper is there?

Httd and I were talking about that last night and I couldn't remember why but I just realized that I'm pretty sure it's actually a partially pictured roll of paper towels. I was playing or watching a beer pong game on a patio.

Back