• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What OGB Posters Look Like In Your Head

The whole gang is in this picture

95147__nerds_l.jpg

Numbers in the front

Hah.
Brews - front row, second from the right
Cav - preppy blonde in the center front with glasses
Say Hey - ginger with the glasses in the front row
Ph - obvious
Townie - back right with the curly fro
Palma - back center with the aviators
Kickball - back row third from the left looking totally high with the messy hair

Is this everyone's favorite gardener?

It sure is. In one episode they dick around with the local hockey team and HG takes a tumble. Fucks up his mouth and has to get stitches. The awesome Canadian coach puts it best, "we were trying to show hunter how to skate. He fell. Had to get a couple zippers, mon"

It sure is. In one episode they dick around with the local hockey team and HG takes a tumble. Fucks up his mouth and has to get stitches. The awesome Canadian coach puts it best, "we were trying to show hunter how to skate. He fell. Had to get a couple zippers, mon"
That sounds like a pretty funny episode.

Got my first handy in HG's house. Got in a car wreck (well, the girl driving backed straight into a tree) in his driveway. Lotta strands.

Got my first handy in HG's house. Got in a car wreck (well, the girl driving backed straight into a tree) in his driveway. Lotta strands.

haha man its sad they tore that house down. Alot of shit went down at that spot. Whats ridiculous is that they tore it dow and didnt even put anything there. Its a gravel parking lot.

I went and saw the empty lot and shed a single tear

There is a strong possibility that I have spent more time in that house when HG was not​ there, than when he was actually there.

Hah.
Brews - front row, second from the right
Cav - preppy blonde in the center front with glasses
Say Hey - ginger with the glasses in the front row
Ph - obvious
Townie - back right with the curly fro
Palma - back center with the aviators
Kickball - back row third from the left looking totally high with the messy hair

Wait, you don't know their names?!!

Back