• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What rounds will Boogie, Sage, & Newman get drafted?

That's one hell of a scouting report on Tom. Could stay at LT and an early Day 2 pick? I did get a chuckle at "a source" and "one source" though. You only need one, but if that one decides to take someone else, you could be out of luck.

Good to see PFF has finally gotten around to re-rank their board based on post senior/shrine bowl and combine performances. I'd been waiting for that because I think they're the best scouting site. I also like GBN, and they had already been updating over the last 3 weeks.

So what are we realistically thinking about for the draft this year ?

Zach Tom - 4th Round

Jaquarii Roberson, Luigi Vilain, and everyone else UFA

So what are we realistically thinking about for the draft this year ?

Zach Tom - 4th Round

Jaquarii Roberson, Luigi Vilain, and everyone else UFA

That's probably about right. Although it only takes one staff to bump one of the three likely UFA's to a seventh round pick. Or to move Tom to the end of day 2. Some team may like having a guy who can back up all five spots on the O-line. It gives them a roster spot to use elsewhere.

I thought Villain was getting 4th-6th round vibes.

No, I've seen him in the high 200s to mid 300s. I think Roberson has a better chance of being drafted after running a decent 40 time but still think both will be UDFAs.

No, I've seen him in the high 200s to mid 300s. I think Roberson has a better chance of being drafted after running a decent 40 time but still think both will be UDFAs.

Really hard to project who gets drafted in the last two rounds versus who signs as a UDFA. Information leaks about top 100 draft prospects because everybody has been evaluating those guys for months; there is no mystery about whether they will be drafted. Teams are super secretive (and also put out misinformation) about end of draft guys because NFL teams want as many targets available late or as UDFAs as possible. That said, agree that Roberson and Villain most likely get signed as UDFAs. FWIW, I think Roberson plays in the NFL next year. He can play.

Not WF related, but rumors starting to pop that Jags may take Trayvon Walker with the #1 pick.

just a reminder because everyone forgets this every year and it's a really special thing about the draft: it only takes one team to fall in love with a guy for him to get drafted

just a reminder because everyone forgets this every year and it's a really special thing about the draft: it only takes one team to fall in love with a guy for him to get drafted

I assume you’re being facetious.

Based on past drafts, I’m guessing Tom goes Day 3 and the rest are UFAs. I still think Roberson will make a roster by the end of the year.

So I've seen Zach Tom to the Dolphins in a couple of places and they have Pick 102 (3rd) and Pick 125 (4th), so that means there's no way he goes to Miami.

Zach Tom listed as 5th round pick in mock Eagles draft today. Projected as the successor to Jason Kelce in a year or two, back up guard/center until then.

Tom visited the Chargers and Pats in the past week or so.

Well, Eagles less likely for Tom, as they drafted a center in round 2 and traded away their 5th round picks.

Back