• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

what threads do you avoid/always check

Reaction score
It used to bug me that the threads would stay bold if you didn't read them so I would try to catch up on everything...but now...I just can't do it.

avoid:
the cycling thread (I don't cycle...in fact I can't even ride a damn bike)
the political forum as a whole...I've only ever been over there by accident
the music threads. my taste in music is just not that diverse and it makes me feel worse to open these threads and realize I like really crappy* music

*i don't think it's that crappy.

check:
chat thread...i love that shit
#shewomanmanhatersclub

agree on skipping the cycle thread and music threads. i also skip the chat thread. it just develops too fast and i'm not about to try to catch up on 20+ pages all at once.

always check the #shewomanmanhatersclub thread and the running thread.

and i definitely avoid the political forum at all costs. i haven't even been to it since we moved to these boards, but occassionally i would accidentally drift over there on DS.

Always check CT (although I haven't posted at ALL this week)
Anything photography related
Anything military related

I generally avoid NSFW threads since most of my posting is at the office.

CT and running thread. others depends on the topic and if i am at home or at work

I read CT, running thread, MLB thread #allofthetime

Never read politics board even a little bit.

Everything else is mood-based.

I forgot we even had a politics board.

I always check chat thread, running thread, shewomanmanhatersclub, hot dudes thread when it's bumped and I'm not at the office, sheep threads.

I don't look at investment, cycling, music (though I want to soon), NSFW, hot chicks, anything with videos.

If I first see a thread and it already has over 3 pages, I'm often too lazy to read through the whole thing. That's one reason I never keep up with the chat thread.

I rarely check any one thread over and over again, especially because conversation usually becomes redundant after a few pages. I'll pop onto the "reveal yourself" thread every now and then though.

There are plenty I stay away from...
- Anything about soccer
- Most of the chat threads
- The games (sheep, etc)

I never check the chat thread, but don't have much problem with it. I also never check the Sheep threads and wish that it weren't tacked up at the top. Cycling thread - no thanks.

I check the funny rep thread when there's something new there.

No on Chat, sheep, politics
Yes on you laugh you lose, braves, hot chicks (from home).
I also stalk Heavy Petter to see if he is being smarmy as usual (hence my post right behind his).

avoid the unfunny (ie all) parody threads and congrats on the new baby/engagement threads.

I forgot we even had a politics board.

I always check chat thread, running thread, shewomanmanhatersclub, hot dudes thread when it's bumped and I'm not at the office, sheep threads.

I don't look at investment, cycling, music (though I want to soon), NSFW, hot chicks, anything with videos.

Wait, aren't those two the same?:thumbsup:

Back