• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What Would It Take to Make You Bzz-In?

Drugs, lots and lots of drugs.

But realistically there is nothing the man can do for me to be Bzz-in. If he were just failing on the court then I could possibly be swayed by better performance but he's such an inconsiderate, standoffish person off the court that blames everyone else and seemingly does not like Wake Forest that I cannot be swayed from wanting this man as far away as possible for the university that I love.

Winning the ACC Tournament would be a pretty compelling and interesting case. Say he was 4-14 in the ACC and then pulled a Georgia from a few years back. I know that this Wake team is way worse KenPom-wise than Georgia was, but what if he won 4 games in 4 days to give us an NCAA berth at like 15-19?

Despite winning the ACC-T I think most people would still wouldn't want him here because we would likely lose as a #13 seed and we're right back where we were except RW is telling us he was right with the hire because he wins in March.

I guess at that point we would know winning 4 games in a row is possible, regardless of who it's against. Right now Bz's longest winning streak at Wake is 3 games (3 times!!!!).

To the Georgia question: no. Bz can't save his job in a weekend.

To the Georgia question: no. Bz can't save his job in a weekend.

I think I agree with you.

How crazy is it that some think even winning an ACC-T wouldn't keep him here. How far we've fallen...it's almost funny if you think about it. We hold him in such low regards that even if he won an ACC Championship we still want him fired.

normal_snow_hell_frozen_over.jpg

Seriously. I'm pretty much Bzz-Out, mostly based on the depressing atmosphere at Joel. When friends/family come into Winston from out-of-town, I can't entertain them with a Wake game because, frankly, it's not entertaining anymore. Buuuuuuut ... if he shocks the world and guides us to, say, a .500 ACC record, I might change my tune. What about you? Don't shoot the messenger, mind ... ;)

Do this.

MV5BMTU0NzY0MTY5OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODY3MDEwMg@@._V1._SY317_CR12,0,214,317_.jpg

In all honesty though bzz would have to do the following things for me to become BzzTolerate.

1. Start over with the fan base/media. Issue an apology for our performance over the past 2+ years and for not handling himself properly with the media.

2. Win 18 games this season.

3. Get commitments from Shelton Mitchell and a 4 or 5 star 2014 big man.

Bin Laden is already dead. If Buzzdick personally goes over to Pakistan and kills Ayman al Zawahiri, then maybe. But then I think that the CIA and our govt wants al Zawahiri alive because he's reportedly a divisive influence with al Qaida, and killing al Zawahiri might help al Qaida. So maybe there is nothing he can do. Well, maybe if he cures some horrible disease that a friend, family member or I contract, then maybe I wouldn't think he's such a bad human being - though I still wouldn't want him to be our hoops coach. So I guess I'm at a loss.

... It's beyond wins and losses now. The man has an obvious contempt for fans, media, and his own players. He doesn't deserve our support.

Well said.

Jeff, if you want me to become BuzzIn you must do the following:

Lower your flags and march straight back to Colorado, stopping at every alumni home you pass by to beg forgiveness for three years of theft, rape, and murder of our once proud basketball program. Do that and you shall be forgiven. Do it not, and every one of you will die in all of our hearts today.

Before we let you leave, your athletic director must cross that court, present himself before the screamin demons, put his head between his legs, and kiss his own arse.

PosRep for excellent use of this Braveheart verbiage!

Nothing.

(1) The way he has thrown our players under the bus is unforgivable.
(2) Regardless of what he is able to accomplish this year, the number of players that have transferred out of our program is such a tremendous indictment of his ability to relate to players and coach him up that I cannot imagine any way he could sustain success at Wake.
(3) The way he talked to Dan Collins in the video posted from the High Point post-game press conference tells me all I need to know about this man. He is not who I want representing Wake Forest University on the basketball court.

... But realistically there is nothing the man can do for me to be Bzz-in. If he were just failing on the court then I could possibly be swayed by better performance but he's such an inconsiderate, standoffish person off the court that blames everyone else and seemingly does not like Wake Forest that I cannot be swayed from wanting this man as far away as possible for the university that I love.

I agree with WFUtoUSC and IslandDeac. I am quite literally...

BuzzOUT! Till he's gone...

He would have to kill himself. And then I would still be torn since he would still be the douche that killed our basketball program, but on the other hand he would be the guy that killed jeff bzdelick, and that's a guy that has my full support.

He would have to kill himself. And then I would still be torn since he would still be the douche that killed our basketball program, but on the other hand he would be the guy that killed jeff bzdelick, and that's a guy that has my full support.

Winner

/endthread

I'll be Bzzz In, when he resigns. Then I'll be happy for him to be wherever he goes.

Lower your flags and march straight back to Colorado, stopping at every alumni home you pass by to beg forgiveness for three years of theft, rape, and murder of our once proud basketball program. Do that and you shall be forgiven. Do it not, and every one of you will die in all of our hearts today.

I mean, half of our alumni is from New Jersey and the other half is from Florida or some shit. Neither are on the way to Colorado. He'd have to stop at, like, two houses, max.

I want to say that I can be BuzzIN for him at his next job. But I can't bring myself to wish this loser on anyone.

Perhaps he can be a competent retiree but since his beach home is in NC I don't like the idea that the [Redacted] Factor may be at work that close by. You never know how that pernicious evil will manifest itself next...

In all honesty though bzz would have to do the following things for me to become BzzTolerate.

1. Start over with the fan base/media. Issue an apology for our performance over the past 2+ years and for not handling himself properly with the media.

2. Win 18 games this season.

3. Get commitments from Shelton Mitchell and a 4 or 5 star 2014 big man.

In all seriousness, all that might not make me "BzzzIn" but it would be enough for me not to blow a gasket if he's allowed to come back next year.

I want to say that I can be BuzzIN for him at his next job. But I can't bring myself to wish this loser on anyone.

I would totally be BuzzIN if he were at UNC. :)

Then again, the ACC is clinging to UNC/Duke bball for survival... Drats!

Wins NC then Coach K retires from Duke, Bz takes over for him and destroys their program.

Back