• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What's for lunch?

A bunch of places that aren't feasible options

any places near you serve lake trout?

Of course, probably the closest place in a straight line is a chicken and trout joint. Not on the wheel though unfortunately.

the wheel says I should go to Kaya Japanese Fast Food. I don't think I'm going to go there.

I should get a salad or something else healthy but I'll probably end up with a sandwich or worse.

Art's BBQ. World's Best Deli Sandwiches.

East Morehead St, Charlotte, NC

Perkins? No thank you. I'd say that's a good way for me to try new food places in G-ville, but it's got a ton of places like Moe's and Qdoba.

SKIPPY'S!

But I'll pass because going to Skippy's immediately causes my blood pressure to double becuase it drives me crazy that it takes 20 minutes to get a hot dog. IT'S A HOT DOG! COOK A BUNCH AT A TIME YOU MOBY WANNABE!

Oh man, I wish I could go where it suggested (Vidalia!) cause they have a pretty good lunch deal and the food is fantastic. Alas I do not have the time (or calories) to spend there today.

Nomming some homemade gazpacho instead!

Lulz wtf I got Brick Oven too. Definitely not going there though.

It doesn't have most of the decent places for lunch in my zipcode.

SKIPPY'S!

But I'll pass because going to Skippy's immediately causes my blood pressure to double becuase it drives me crazy that it takes 20 minutes to get a hot dog. IT'S A HOT DOG! COOK A BUNCH AT A TIME YOU MOBY WANNABE!

My only explanation for why they do that is to make sure there are places to sit, since there are only like 8 tables. Of course even when you go when there is no one there it still takes forever.

Got Pie Works on Hanes Mall. I think that place closed in 2003

tried to go to the MONTE kosher mexican place (yes that exists) today, only to find out that they were closed for some jewish fasting day. i wouldn't care except the staff is at least 50% mexican. why couldn't they just give the jews off today, and the mexicans can take off cinco de mayo and dia de los muertes? COME ON PEOPLE I NEED A BURRITO.

Back