• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What's the story behind your avatar

I made my avatar using DALL-E. Started with a prompt of the demon deacon mascot at a beach and then used shading to change some stuff and add a Hawaiian shirt

I was searching for a new one a while back and typed in TSY. A picture popped up of a woman wearing a shirt asking "Who the Fuck is TSY". I thought, what's better than TSY and bewbs?
I don't have an answer for you but it's a heck ova start.

This is Jesse Mach, an ex-motorcycle cop, injured in the line of duty. Now a police troubleshooter, he's been recruited for a top secret government mission to ride Street Hawk -- an all-terrain attack motorcycle designed to fight urban crime, capable of incredible speeds up to three hundred miles an hour, and immense firepower. Only one man, federal agent Norman Tuttle, knows Jesse Mach's true identity. The man...the machine...Street Hawk.

I was searching for a new one a while back and typed in TSY. A picture popped up of a woman wearing a shirt asking "Who the Fuck is TSY". I thought, what's better than TSY and bewbs?
wow, always assumed that was someone from the tailgate

Like the vintage Deacon, plus I have a foam stuffed pleather ottoman that was my grandparents that has the same vintage deacon on it. #nostalgic

Running is the one athletic thing I still do, hence the screenname. deactherunner is a play on "deke the runner" a play where a second baseman/shortstop pretend to execute a double play on a flyball to the outfield to get the runner to slide hard into second thus increasing the chance that a)the runner is doubled off if the ball is caught or b)the runner fails to score if the ball is not caught. Lonnie Smith, my avatar, was a victim of such a play, and since I am a Phillies fan, the overlap of those is Lonnie Smith as a Phillie.

Back