• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What's the story behind your avatar

From TOB...a moderator started a thread about a sequential story but cautioned against "gorilla eating robots" sort of silliness and, naturally, I added some line about some such thing complete with photo. Someone morphed my photo into an MS Paint image and I grabbed it as an avatar.

A plea to WFU's greatest fan of all time to hang up the suit for the tie dye bucket hat so our hoops program can return to the top 25.

From TOB...a moderator started a thread about a sequential story but cautioned against "gorilla eating robots" sort of silliness and, naturally, I added some line about some such thing complete with photo. Someone morphed my photo into an MS Paint image and I grabbed it as an avatar.

BDZ masterpiece

Picture of the sun setting over the top of Notre Dame’s football stadium that I took the day we played Notre Dame in football and Iona in basketball. I checked the score on my phone of the BB game and saw we were getting boat raced. In football we were getting destroyed too.

The picture represented to me the sunset of the time that Wake sports were actually good.

I stole this off of some BC message board around the turn of the century. It has been my avatar through at least a couple of board switches. #therivalry is real.

I was searching for a new one a while back and typed in TSY. A picture popped up of a woman wearing a shirt asking "Who the Fuck is TSY". I thought, what's better than TSY and bewbs?

Picture of the sun setting over the top of Notre Dame’s football stadium that I took the day we played Notre Dame in football and Iona in basketball. I checked the score on my phone of the BB game and saw we were getting boat raced. In football we were getting destroyed too.

The picture represented to me the sunset of the time that Wake sports were actually good.
Sounds like you need to change the vibes

Back