• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

When will Coach Forbes coach his first game in front of live fans?

An ambulance chaser from Greensboro, NC with odd opinions on certain subjects.
Most notably basketball stadiums and their sizes and locations. Also, odd beliefs that a certain individual who has family ties to Wake Forest University but attended a Powder Blue Diploma Mill instead should have been hired as Wake's head coaching job when he was in high school. Ross also apparently has attended every basketball game ever played and owns high-value property and businesses in 67 US states.
It is likely he holds other odd opinions, but they remain unknown by this writer at this time.

How did hijack this thread without even posting? It’s time we move along and support Forbes. I made my position well known. I would have saved Manning’s buyout money and used it on a nice downpayment on a new 7k seat stadium & named Miller or Kelsey the next coach. I don’t think we can build a consistent winner in the next 5 years with an older coach and the current stadium fiasco. My play was for 2030.

My plan didn’t carry the day. We will never know if it would have worked.

John Currie and Mit Shah have a very good plan. I support them and Coach Forbes. No need to rehash this on the regular. Let’s get behind the plan. It’s what we have. Go Deacs!

John Currie and Mit Shah have a very good plan. I support them and Coach Forbes. No need to rehash this on the regular. Let’s get behind the plan. It’s what we have. Go Deacs!

Thank God their plan didn't involve a little blue goat!

My plan didn’t carry the day. We will never know if it would have worked.

How convenient.

Up till now you told us we missed out on Wes, so I’m not sure how that is a plan you knew would have worked. I hope you’ll stick to your admission here.

Back