• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Where did you live during your freshman year?

Where did you live during your freshman yearr?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Taylor. There were three of us in the room, which sucked.

I got along great with one of my roommates, but the other guy never washed his clothes and was generally a nasty, weird dude. For those folks who were at Wake during the 1988-89 school year, he was the guy who would play the bagpipes at night on Davis Field, annoying a lot of people. He transferred after that year.

Fuck that dude. Glad he transferred.

Luter, 3rd floor, I think hall A.

sophomore year - Davis
junior - Huffman (study room converted to triple)
senior - Kitchin

'A' was dudes in Fall of 2005. It might have changed though, obviously.

Taylor. There were three of us in the room, which sucked.

I got along great with one of my roommates, but the other guy never washed his clothes and was generally a nasty, weird dude. For those folks who were at Wake during the 1988-89 school year, he was the guy who would play the bagpipes at night on Davis Field, annoying a lot of people. He transferred after that year.

Oh yeah, I definitely remember that.

Johnson. That was before I learned about beer and how awesome it is. Sheltered upbringing, to say the least.

'A' was dudes in Fall of 2005. It might have changed though, obviously.

was A left or right as you face the front? I was on the left, which was all girls. right side was co-ed. I wish I'd had guys on my hall, perhaps I would have made male friends at Wake in that case.

Wasn't there an application for Johnson? Including signing something that said 'I won't drink'?

(circa Fall 2005)

wait........ johnson on purpose?

tumblr_mkpe42ERDn1rf90k7o1_400.gif

was A left or right as you face the front? I was on the left, which was all girls. right side was co-ed. I wish I'd had guys on my hall, perhaps I would have made male friends at Wake in that case.

As you face the building from the outside? Yes, A would be to the left.

Oh, and I forgot! The A1 hall -- Townie and DF2009's hall -- was coed! None of the other six were, as far as I know.

Just so we're clear, we would all go back to being a freshman at Wake again in a heartbeat, right?

Back