• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Where the students and fans tonite?

Fusiondad10

Reaction score
Don't know what the est'd attendance is tonite but the upper deck is virtually empty on TV for the opener of D Manning's Deacs. Very, very sad.

No current students have ever seen a winner on the court or football field. I don't blame them that they don't know how to act. Win and they'll be back. After the past few years the whole WFU athletic family is fatigued.

Crowd doesn't look bad for a crappy Ooc game.

Nope. But I'm not bitching about other people's attendance. If you didn't make the trip, don't complain.

Don't know personally who's not there tonite, just making a reasonable observation and expressing an opinion. If I'd been able to be there, I would've been. It's sad that fans have raised such a stink over over program, we've hired a new coach, made some headlines, and so few who could be at the game and home in 20 minutes after, seem to care.

Last edited:
I was scheduled to work tonight until 7. Called in sick so that I could go to the game. #betterfanthanyou #prioritiesdude

The students showed up and shouldn't be talked about. Filled all their sections and stayed till the end.

I thought it was good attendance for the first game but could be biased because of the poor attendance for the past four years

Student section was surprisingly full and into the game. There were more students at the basketball game tonight than there were at the Clemson football game last week.

Not a bad crowd in terms of size. Bigger than some of the crowds for ACC games under [Redacted].

Tough game to get into since it was sloppy and there were so many fouls called. Good start though.

Back