• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Where the students and fans tonite?

The students showed up and shouldn't be talked about. Filled all their sections and stayed till the end.

I thought it was good attendance for the first game but could be biased because of the poor attendance for the past four years

Yeah. Best showing at an early game I've seen by the students in years.

High school football playoffs may have kept a few away.

I'll echo the kudos for the student attendance. Their sections were full and overflowed a bit into the surrounding sections. Poor kids have no clue how to engage in a basketball game. We've lost an entire generation.

And I'd like to give a shout out to the girl in the short black dress and her friend in the gold WFU basketball jersey. Very nice. Very nice indeed.

And I'd like to give a shout out to the girl in the short black dress and her friend in the gold WFU basketball jersey. Very nice. Very nice indeed.

Haha, didn't see them, but the dance team seems to have recruited some talent.

Damn.....ESPN3, TV , what a doofus. As you get older you have to be able to laugh at yourself. BTW, a 70's grad.

As was I...in the Rod Griffin, Skip & Shelly days. But I was there last night and fun to be enthused about basketball again after the RW miscue of the last 4 years.

Back