• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Where you watching the game ?

HONDO2

Reaction score
Just curious....on-line, sports bar, on campus or playing hookie at home ?

I'm lucky to have a tv in my office....and not planning on ANY work getting done.

Nervous anticipation....GO DEACS !

:popcorn:

In a wooden kitchen chair, pulled up to about one foot from the flat screen at home. This is how I watch most wake games. Best arrangement for fidgeting and sweating and drinking.

HONDO2:
Just curious....on-line, sports bar, on campus or playing hookie at home ?

I'm lucky to have a tv in my office....and not planning on ANY work getting done.

Nervous anticipation....GO DEACS !

:popcorn:

I heard that you are under the age of 30, it this true ?

Sadly, but luckily for this board, I won't be watching in real time. I had DVR'd both the L'ville and VT games b/c my wife was working and I had to deal with my kids. You all know the result. As luck would have it, I have to pick up my 6 year old from first grade at 3 and then my 3 year old from preschool at 3:30 today. I've got the DVR set... not fucking with karma... Go Deacs.

Was just about to make a post about karma. I've been holding doors and elevators, let the folks behind me pay for their lunch before me, have been complimenting my colleagues. Need good karma on our sides today guys.

I'll be watching in the break room at work and hopefully will be able to make some relaxed calls and get some work done.

on my phone in my office, if Sling TV doesn't give the dreaded "blackout restrictions" message that I got for both Louisville and VT. The State-Clemson game is coming through so fingers crossed.

Discreetly on my computer during my Sumerian reading group...

Large screen HDTV at work with feet kicked up on the desk. Suck it streamers.

Fourth monitor at work. #humblebrag

That's just called a brag. A humble brag would be like a comment about how your fourth monitor is too far away from your desk chair to see it properly.

At my office while "working". The pleasures of having Dish Network at my office for me & my tenant upstairs.

i'm at home, and espn2 decided to quit working randomly during halftime. all other channels working. i fucking hate my cable company.

Back