• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Where you watching the game ?

That's just called a brag. A humble brag would be like a comment about how your fourth monitor is too far away from your desk chair to see it properly.

Sorry.

I'm watching at work but I have to turn my neck like 60 degrees to see the fourth monitor it's on.

Streamed it on my phone. Amazing how fast the day goes by when you spend 4 hours of it watching basketball.

i'm at home, and espn2 decided to quit working randomly during halftime. all other channels working. i fucking hate my cable company.

Get Dish Network, then you would only be "not watching" Channel 12, which for us is NBC. They are fighting with the Hearst network of companies right now. Just a few months ago it was Time Warner who was fighting with NBC around here. But this time of year it doesn't matter because everything is on CBS & TBS that matters--NCAA basketball and The Masters "a tradition unlike any other". [and of course Fox so we can watch a little racin]

Watch Espn app on phone. Left it streaming on my desk and checked how it was going between patients.

Watch Espn app on phone. Left it streaming on my desk and checked how it was going between patients.

This is the sign of the true fan. Ummm, we need more tests on Mrs. Washington... at least keep her busy until the under 8 TV timeout...

Living room sofa with my 2 pups and gal tonight.

I feel unusually relaxed going into the game tonight. Not comfortable but relaxed.

Same MO tonight....DRIVE the lane and draw fouls on VT's depleted squad....feed John....hit boards and make our FT's.

Tonight it's my man-cave and lounge chair with a ham sandwich and a cold bear....GO DEACS !

Same MO tonight....DRIVE the lane and draw fouls on VT's depleted squad....feed John....hit boards and make our FT's.

Tonight it's my man-cave and lounge chair with a ham sandwich and a cold bear....GO DEACS !

Country ham or regular ham? Also, cheese? If so, what kind? Do you toast this sandwich?

Tonight will be cold beer and the best wings in Raleigh. So glad we have the 7pm game and not the one that will likely start at 9:45.

Back