• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

White Supremacist Stabs Three in Portland

Don't you have someone you disagree with to stab or deport?

After having his bread and butter of blaming the mythical welfare state for all ills torn apart so thoroughly that not even Donald Trump could put it back together, jhmd is reduced to personal jabs and Hillary Clinton quips.

Like I said before, I've known plenty of Muslims over the years and have dealt with some pretty regularly for years. It was my Muslim acquaintances that first drew my attention to some of the problems with Islam. Before that, I did not pay much attention to details about Islam and only knew about a few historical generalities. Muslims can certainly be critical about their religion. Oddly enough the people who are least able to stand criticisms of Christians are Christian fundamentals and radicals and some of the RWers on this board. Interesting bedfellows, aren't they?

FIFY

After having his bread and butter of blaming the mythical welfare state for all ills torn apart so thoroughly that not even Donald Trump could put it back together, jhmd is reduced to personal jabs and Hillary Clinton quips.

I enjoy that you all confuse groupthink with evidence. I will say it again, if you like your Welfare State, you can keep your Welfare State. Don't change a thing, it is undepheated.

Ph has no business lecturing anyone on courage.

JH, would you report an illegal to ICE if they admitted to you in confidence that they were in the US illegally

I enjoy that you all confuse groupthink with evidence. I will say it again, if you like your Welfare State, you can keep your Welfare State. Don't change a thing, it is undepheated.

Ph has no business lecturing anyone on courage.

Because fearing and wanting to eradicate everything that isn't just like me is brave? At no point did I see Ph proclaim himself a hero, but if you're expecting anyone here to believe you would defend a brown person you are wrong. It must be an awesome bubble you live in, snowflake.

Because fearing and wanting to eradicate everything that isn't just like me is brave? At no point did I see Ph proclaim himself a hero, but if you're expecting anyone here to believe you would defend a brown person you are wrong. It must be an awesome bubble you live in, snowflake.

Given that he actually served his country via military service, I don't think it's fair to say jhmd wouldn't defend someone because of the color of their skin.

Given that he actually served his country via military service, I don't think it's fair to say jhmd wouldn't defend someone because of the color of their skin.

And I don't think past military service absolves anyone from racist/bigoted statements/actions. Individuals serve for any number of reasons. It's fine for us to disagree.

Timothy McVeigh "served" our country and was a proud racist.

He would probably defend them. But only after asking for documentation that they were employed or actively seeking employment.

And I don't think past military service absolves anyone from racist/bigoted statements/actions. Individuals serve for any number of reasons. It's fine for us to disagree.

Like all people should be expected to get an i.d., provide for their own children and follow the law? Grow up. Failing to share your low expectations for others isn't racism. At least not on my part; yours is an open question.

Last edited:
Like all people should be expected to get an i.d., provide for their own children and follow the law? Grow up. Failing to share your low expectations for others isn't racism. At least not on my part; yours is an open question.

low expectation? you're the one demanding everyone produce identification. you know, something the communists and nazis demanded

i wasn't aware the US constitution had a "get an ID" provision.

Hmm the Constitution must have been updated fairly recently to include that in it.

It doesn't, nor need it. You guys may wish to look into principles of Federalism. The Constitution is the non-exclusive source of one set of laws for a single sovereign.

low expectation? you're the one demanding everyone produce identification. you know, something the communists and nazis demanded

And airlines. And pharmacies. And Democrat Party fundraisers...

Back