• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

White Supremacist Stabs Three in Portland

avalon

Antwan Scott
Reaction score
2 killed in stabbing on MAX train in Northeast Portland as man directs slurs at Muslim women, police say

Two men were killed in a stabbing on a MAX train Friday when they tried to intervene as another man yelled racial slurs at two young women who appeared to be Muslim, including one wearing a hijab, police said.

A third passenger who tried to help was also stabbed, but is expected to survive, said Portland police spokesman Sgt. Pete Simpson.

Suspect in Portland Hate Crime Murders is a Known White Supremacist

DA2iErLW0AEHVVV.jpg

Good god, this shit needs to stop. Ironic that he took a page out of the jihadi playbook too.

Here are the two who died protecting other human beings from this madness. Absolute American heroes.

Taliesin Namkai-Meche, 23

Namkai-Meche graduated from Portland's Reed College in 2016 with a degree in economics. He was interning for the Cadmus Group, a consultancy company, at the time of his death.

His sister, Vajra Alaya-Maitreya, told BuzzFeed News that Namkai-Meche "lived a joyous and full life" and "his enthusiasm was infectious."

"Taliesin Myrddin Namkai Meche, My dear baby boy passed on yesterday while protecting two young Muslim girls from a racist man on the train in Portland," she wrote. "He was a hero and will remain a hero on the other side of the veil. Shining bright star I love you forever."

Ricky John Best, 53

Best was a city employee, army veteran, and father of four, according to The Oregonian.

He served 23 years in the military as a platoon sergeant for Corps maintenance, retiring in 2012.

In 2014, he made an unsuccessful attempt to run for Clackamas County commissioner and was profiled by the Oregonian newspaper.

“I can’t stand by and do nothing,” Best said of his decision to run for local politics.

At the time of his death, he was working as supervisor in Portland's Bureau of Development Services.

Best was lifelong Oregonian and was heading home to his three teenage sons and 12-year-old daughter in Happy Valley when he was killed.

Last edited:
sailor says this guy must be a white, Muslim supremacist.

Second stabbing by a white supremacist in a little over a week. Army Lt. Richard Collins III was laid to rest and received his bachelors degree posthumously this week.

Second stabbing by a white supremacist in a little over a week. Army Lt. Richard Collins III was laid to rest and received his bachelors degree posthumously this week.

collins-chair-ap-img.jpg

His father accepted his degree:

richard-collins-father.jpg.gif

I cannot imagine.

Ugh this is the first I had heard of this one...so sad.

We need to start calling these atrocities what they are...terrorism.

Geez, I thought the murder at College Park made national news. A recently commissioned Army lieutenant was stabbed on a college campus the week before his graduation. If he was white and stabbed by a black man, you'd never hear the end of it on Fox News.

https://www.thenation.com/article/lynching-university-maryland-campus/

Richard Collins III was about to graduate from Bowie State University on Tuesday. He was commissioned as a second lieutenant in the US Army. He was airborne certified. He was a son, a friend, and active in his church.

To Sean Urbanski, a University of Maryland student, he was black. At around 3 am on Saturday, May 20, Collins waited for an Uber ride along with two friends who were students at UMD at an on-campus bus stop. Urbanski walked up to them, and, according to witnesses, said, “Step left, step left if you know what’s best for you.” Collins simply replied, “No.” He stood his ground. Urbanski then stabbed him in the chest and fled the scene. Collins died at the hospital.

Make no mistake about it—this was a lynching, a lynching committed by a UMD student. A lynching 10 minutes from my damn house. Urbanski, as has been widely reported, is a member of a racist Facebook group called “Alt-Reich: Nation.” But that’s also not all he is. He’s a college student who grew up in the leafy suburban environs of Severna Park, Maryland. He hung out at Adele H. Stamp Student Union, studied at McKeldin Library, and wore his Baltimore Ravens gear around campus. He was not an interloper or an outsider. He is a homegrown terrorist who grew out of the soil of this college campus.

The sooner that the administration and the student body reckon with that reality, the better. The UMD campus has seen racist chalkings, nooses, flyers, and threats since Donald Trump took office. And yes, one would have to be willingly obtuse to not see a direct line from having open white supremacists in the Oval Office to the emboldening of the perpetrators—not just at UMD but, according to NPR reporting, at campuses across the country.

Let’s see whether Trump, with his pro-military, pro-troop rhetoric, has anything to say about the lynching of a soldier in 2017.

A friend of mine is a professor at UMD and posted a lot about it on Facebook along with plenty of other black friends and professors who study race. People like Urbanski and Christian aren't in hiding. They aren't even hiding in plain sight. They're being radicalized in Facebook and Reddit groups by other disaffected white men.

Here's a scary story I saw yesterday.

New Orleans principal loses job after wearing Nazi-associated rings in video

http://www.nola.com/education/index.ssf/2017/05/crescent_principal_video.html

Dean was also interviewed two weeks ago in a podcast that bills itself as defending Western civilization. The podcast's other guest was anti-Muslim, anti-Marxist activist Kyle Chapman.
In both the video and the "Guerrilla Radio" podcast, Dean identifies himself as "Nick Andrews."

He says straight off in the podcast that he works in a charter school that enrolls mostly African-American students.

The podcast host says, "So it's probably fair to say, then, you're not a white supremacist, or some crazy KKK member from the Confederate past?"
Dean responds, "I am not by my definition, absolutely not. But by others', most certainly."

Last edited:
Sadly, old white Republicans don't care about domestic terrorists. America, in the words of our president*, is a disaster.

It's so cute when people like pour do everything they can to divert attention from right wing activism.

LOL....he was apparently a huge Bernie Sanders and Jill Stein fan. Oops.

The dude was pretty much a nutcase all around...if you actually read his FB page (will probably be gone soon).

https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.christian.581

Rather than hold him responsible for why he stabbed people, like the other white supremacists who have killed more Americans since 9/11 than Muslims, pour looks for ways not to blame this bigot's hate.

Are any of these white supremacist people affluent? Maybe if they got their factory jobs back they'd chill out.

Back