• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

White Supremacist Stabs Three in Portland

That fucking article. Every white murderer is "mentally ill". A "victim of the prison system". Bullshit. Dude is a fucking bigot murderer that just cut three peoples throats.

Last edited:
If you make them dischargeable, someone might actually underwrite them. No one is going to give 100,000 to a 17 year old to go to college as an actual investment in 2017.

Are you drunk? This makes zero sense.

What is confusing? Lenders need the guaranty to make these loans. The guarantor (you, me and everyone) need the non-dischargeablity to be willing to make the guaranty.

If you took made them dischargeable, the guaranty goes away and people would need to get these loans in the private market. No one would make an unsecured, sole borrower loan to a 17 year old kid for the purpose of going to college.

What is confusing? Lenders need the guaranty to make these loans. The guarantor (you, me and everyone) need the non-dischargeablity to be willing to make the guaranty.

If you took made them dischargeable, the guaranty goes away and people would need to get these loans in the private market. No one would make an unsecured, sole borrower loan to a 17 year old kid for the purpose of going to college.

Hard to foreclose on a person.

I been offline for a bit and late to this thread so I'll start with saying this story is sickening. Dems I think you would find that majority of people Dems and Pubs want this to be stopped. Nobody supports this so what do you suggest. Is your answer that because there are domestic acts of terrorism committed by white supremacists that we shouldn't care about the radicalization of Muslims? Also the owg s I know are built a hell of a lot better to handle anarchy then most snowflakes I know.

lol just because the owgs you know have shiny new guns with the tags still on them doesn't mean they're prepared to handle anarchy

Still not seeing how making a loan dischargeable would make it MORE likely to find private lenders.

That fucking article. Every white murderer is "mentally ill". A "victim of the prison system". Bullshit. Dude is a fucking bigot murderer that just cut three peoples throats.

They certainly aren't mutually exclusive.

Well there are plenty of bigots who aren't.

Thanks for adding, Ph. I'll add other groundbreaking piece of info. Anyone who slices the throats of other people on a public transit system in the name of race/religion/hate is both a hardened bigot and mentally ill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whether the conservatives here like it or not having Trump as POTUS leads to acts like these. Also not holding people like sailor and others accountable for their constant hate speech and bigotry incite actions like these. The more people hear such speech. The more events like this happen.

We can hem and haw all we like, but people from both sides should unite in driving the hate away. pinocha, devil, sailor and thousands of others spew hate hate and these events are the direct results.

Thanks for adding, Ph. I'll add other groundbreaking piece of info. Anyone who slices the throats of other people on a public transit system in the name of race/religion/hate is both a hardened bigot and mentally ill.

Sure. But I'm also concerned about the bigots who determine loan eligibility or hire people or decide where to live or decide who not to love based on race/religion/hate.

I'd rather focus on the people who stepped in to stop something that would be commonplace elsewhere. I'd also like to think the idea of three strangers stepping into this situation to protect others from religious persecution would resonate with people of all beliefs.

I agree. Those men died heroes in my book. Unfortunately that doesn't bring them back. Hopefully their families will be taken care of by those in their community and elsewhere. If anyone knows of any funds set up to benefit the families, please link them here.

Reactions: ONW
Whether the conservatives here like it or not having Trump as POTUS leads to acts like these. Also not holding people like sailor and others accountable for their constant hate speech and bigotry incite actions like these. The more people hear such speech. The more events like this happen.

We can hem and haw all we like, but people from both sides should unite in driving the hate away. pinocha, devil, sailor and thousands of others spew hate hate and these events are the direct results.

Agreed. And liberals need to unite against the hate many, many followers of Islam bring against the world.

Agreed. And liberals need to unite against the hate many, many followers of Islam bring against the world.

Liberals have never been hesitant in willingness to attack murdering thugs.

But Rwers need to STFU about Islam in general. We wouldn't be where we are without the lies W told to start the Iraq War which gave us ISIS, AQ of the Arabian Peninsula and other offshoot groups. Trump is making the world much more dangerous, but you guys keep supporting his bigoted speech and support of repressive Muslim regimes.

What bigoted hate speech has Trump been using ? Must have missed that.

Back