• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

White Supremacits hold DC meeting to support Trump

I'd rather a candidate have the support of white supremacists than that of the majority of Wall Street. The latter wields a much higher ability to fuck over our nation.

Wow. For real this might be one of the first posts on the tunnels that I've read that might change the way I think about things. Of course It is a bit of a strawman in that this is not a necessary dichotomy, why can't we have a candidate that is not supported by both white supremacists and wall street.

I apologized for being wrong on the sports boards today. I have no problem doing so when i'm wrong. I'm not wrong here.

Control alt delete Left

giphy.gif

I apologized for being wrong on the sports boards today. I have no problem doing so when i'm wrong. I'm not wrong here.

Damn that successful African American man for not conforming to your world view!

That's much nicer to talk about Thomas than either a lot of black friends do or the way Trump supporters talked about black people last Friday.

Again, make this about me and not the issue.

I used to play a lot of basketball and was in and around the music biz.

Trump followers sending racist notes to Cleveland reporter named Gomez:

http://www.cleveland.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/donald_trump_fans_have_been_se.html

"Randy Karlyle @HurtinCowboy
@HenryJGomez Big balls on Hank huh? Since we're stereotyping maybe we should start asking to see your green card. You a spic or a beaner?"

"July 13, 2016: "You have been always been [sic] a biased reporter IMO [in my opinion], but now you are an obvious and clear bigot that is inflaming the political situation. Your obvious latino background (dark, short, fat) should preclude/disqualify you from the political scene in this presidential election. ... FYI, I have studied some journalism, did a lot of professional writing in industry. Also have graduate degree from a top university."

He should be ashamed to vote to uphold a law that was created to discriminate against black, old and poor people.

It is kinda racist or at least a micro aggression to think that voter ID laws disproportionately effect black voters. Why are disenfranchised black people any less capable of getting an ID than a poor rural elderly white guy. You are clearly making an assumption that based off the color of someones skin, they are less capable of performing basic tasks. Sad !

Trump followers sending racist notes to Cleveland reporter named Gomez:

http://www.cleveland.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/donald_trump_fans_have_been_se.html

"Randy Karlyle @HurtinCowboy
@HenryJGomez Big balls on Hank huh? Since we're stereotyping maybe we should start asking to see your green card. You a spic or a beaner?"

"July 13, 2016: "You have been always been [sic] a biased reporter IMO [in my opinion], but now you are an obvious and clear bigot that is inflaming the political situation. Your obvious latino background (dark, short, fat) should preclude/disqualify you from the political scene in this presidential election. ... FYI, I have studied some journalism, did a lot of professional writing in industry. Also have graduate degree from a top university."

You are quickly becoming the left wing version of BSF.

you know, except for the part where he posts articles from actual newspapers instead of Op/Eds and breitbart hit pieces

What a shock that the lesser lights try to make the issue about something that happened years ago and not what happened last weekend and impacts the election.

Predictably weak, but totally expected.

Have you evolved on your racism, RJ.

If you have then these cretins should leave you alone. If you have, though, you may want to go ahead and issue your apology so that everyone will know you have changed.

You insulted the most oppressed minority: the black conservative.

As described at the time, there is nothing to apologize for. He has repeatedly voted against the interests of black people and did as recently as the vote on the NC voter ID law.

AGAIN, others making me the issue not a meeting of a group national white supremacist groups to support Trump.

But that is a good way to deflect supporting the favorite son of racists.

If you're scoring at home, this thread was started by a person decrying white supremacy, who then admonished a black man for not doing what was in his own best interest, as determined by he, a white man.

It is kinda racist or at least a micro aggression to think that voter ID laws disproportionately effect black voters. Why are disenfranchised black people any less capable of getting an ID than a poor rural elderly white guy. You are clearly making an assumption that based off the color of someones skin, they are less capable of performing basic tasks. Sad !

Don't talk to me. Talk the Federal Court Judges.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/29/politics/north-carolina-voter-id/

"A federal appeals court Friday overturned parts of North Carolina's 2013 voting law, including provisions that required voters to show a photo identification card, saying they were enacted "with racially discriminatory intent" in violation of the Constitution and the Voting Rights Act.

"We cannot ignore the record evidence that, because of race, the legislature enacted one of the largest restrictions of the franchise in modern North Carolina history," 4th Circuit Court of Appeals Judge Diana Motz wrote.

Some more from the judges:

"The provisions "target African-Americans with almost surgical precision" and "impose cures for problems that did not exist," the judges wrote."

I guess you know about the law than a panel of federal judges.

Last edited:
You are quickly becoming the left wing version of BSF.

You mean using actual articles from RESPECTED publications is bad?

Or does my use of ACTUAL COURT RULINGS confuse you?

Your posts are showing that YOU are at or below Bob, knowell, 89, etc.

You mean using actual articles from RESPECTED publications is bad?

Or does my use of ACTUAL COURT RULINGS confuse you?

Your posts are showing that YOU are at or below Bob, knowell, 89, etc.

Bro, 75% of your posts are Trump is PUTIN!!!111!!!!! PUTIN!!!!!!11!!!

Back